• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I agree. However I am also supportive that your tax reports from the last ten years to until you die are public if you run for federal office.
    Who cares about tax records. It’s a dumb metric in the first place. Considering that people who run for high office are career politicians, and yet still some many times over millionaires on $174k/yr, at best. They can show tax returns all day long and never account for their wealth, they’ve learned how to game the system and people are continually ignorant enough to think there is honesty in the documents.

johnbeaver

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Livingston
    Well, they were requested through a congressional subpoena. For whatever that’s worth. And banks were told to comply by a federal judge. Wonder who appointed him?
    But I will guarantee there was pressure from the Financial committee chair. More like threats.
    This ain’t right.
    Dems are ruining this country because they didn’t get their girl.
    Hopefully the AG will follow through with his investigations and then move on to some of the congress critters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pops1955

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Obtaining anyone's bank records is NEVER OK without evidence of a crime to investigate. It is in fact a crime to do it. This is completely upside down. The criminals are investigating a president who has been exonerated of the non-crimes of which he was accused. This is so effed up.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    While I whole heartedly despise this....on the other hand I love it.

If they have all this they will be focused on it for MONTHS if not years.

Thats a good thing.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Well, they were requested through a congressional subpoena. For whatever that’s worth. And banks were told to comply by a federal judge. Wonder who appointed him?
    But I will guarantee there was pressure from the Financial committee chair. More like threats.
    This ain’t right.
    Dems are ruining this country because they didn’t get their girl.
    Hopefully the AG will follow through with his investigations and then move on to some of the congress critters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congress does not have the right to subpoena at whim. Liberal judge backs liberal congress. Neither has any respect for the constitution.

Top Bottom