• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    Used to work with one of those hardcore Progressives (they're way past "liberal" and believe Marxism is just an interim step toward utopia). We were arguing about O-Care and he said "The US has the worst health care system in the WORLD!" After that, nobody would bother discussing much with him. He actually BELIEVED that Kool Aid. To be honest, I used to think "Nobody can believe that lie." Apparently they can.

And I do agree with McGavin. The 'compromise' has been nothing but GOP capitulation.
    Gun Zone Deals

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Getting nothing done/doing nothing is a huge complaint people have with DC right now.

You guys that are scared of being labeled as "do nothing" are looking at this wrong. Most people "like" their congressman, mostly due to them having no idea who they are or what they are doing. Their is a big hatred at the "congress" as a whole, passing bills that get no press time won't do anything to improve their image.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    You guys that are scared of being labeled as "do nothing" are looking at this wrong. Most people "like" their congressman, mostly due to them having no idea who they are or what they are doing. Their is a big hatred at the "congress" as a whole, passing bills that get no press time won't do anything to improve their image.

There*

I was speaking to their point of view, always looking at the next election. I'm not scared of being labeled as anything. My job as a citizen is to educate myself vote, not write laws and vote on them in Washington.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    I ain't scared of being labeled as anything. I am who i am and believe what i believe.
    Lots of people are afraid of doing the right thing, because what others will think of them.

Top Bottom