• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Wow..what a cool place.
    I've been driving by there for a fee years and wanted to stop so yesterday I made it a point to and I spent an hr and a half there.

They have a great selection of and edged weapon you can think of.
    All the brands..plus some local handmade knives.
    They have a whole section of kitchen knives and supplies, plus more Yeti than I've ever seen, sharpening systems and supplies and.....anything you buy They will custom laser engrave it for $15 while you wait.

The prices are completely reasonable also.

I bought my first Randall knife yesterday. It is carbon steel and micarta handle.
    It came in a nice box with stickers (we all know how one member here likes those) and a couple of nice survival reference cards.
    The sheath comes with a lanyard so you can lace it onto your gear and it comes with a belt clip and the screws to mount it.

I had my moto engraved on this one.

If you are near there you should stop.
    20220305_054558.jpg
    20220305_054748.jpg
    Target Sports

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    I need to avoid this store and others like it. Knives have cut into my gun money for several years before I retired.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    I just told SWMBO that I was going to stop in there next week. I stupidly told her about their Henckels section. That oughtta set me back a couple hundred bucks.

The kitchen knife section can put a beating on your credit card or checking account. They also have Wustoff and others too.

It’s easier if you decide on a style and purchase the individual knives one or two at a time. That could still put a $200-$500 hit on your accounts.

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    The kitchen knife section can put a beating on your credit card or checking account. They also have Wustoff and others too.

It’s easier if you decide on a style and purchase the individual knives one or two at a time. That could still put a $200-$500 hit on your accounts.
    That’s how we got our Henckels to start with. A couple here and there as we go. Unfortunately, the style ”we” chose isn’t the easiest to find now.

tondreagmech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2021
    Fort Worth to
    Been going there for years. In my family all the kids get a new knife for Christmas and birthdays so we frequent them because they have such a wide selection. Plus I like to drop off my work knives while I shop and have them clean up the edge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom