• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I will go out on a limb here and state the next two years will be a flurry of what Ds want gets party-lined and signed into law. The only question is how far left it will go in the law.

You just saw it happen with the $1.9T COVID bill. Did you know there’s a provision in there that any state taking advantage of those funds can’t use any of it to offset tax revenue or all the funding will have to be repaid?

My guess is the strategy is to ram through as much as possible before the mid-terms recognizing that those have a high likelihood of the Senate flipping back to GOP control.

Get ready for a lot of surprises that get added into the mandatory bills as well.

Tex1961

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 12, 2020
    Plano, Texas
    This will effectively end gun shows.....no private sales and they will have 10 days to approve buyers for a background check....
    I'm not so sure. 99% of sales at gun shows are through FFL vendors... As long as the NICS system is running no reason instant checks would hinder sales. I'm also sure for a small fee any vendor at the show would do a check for any private sale...

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I'm not so sure. 99% of sales at gun shows are through FFL vendors... As long as the NICS system is running no reason instant checks would hinder sales. I'm also sure for a small fee any vendor at the show would do a check for any private sale...

Got some verifiable data to back that? Would like to see it....

Not trying to give you a hard time.....as I would think no one knows how may deals are done between private parties at gun shows.....who would tell the truth if asked for a survey/poll?

Did you know that during the first part of china virus lock downs a majority of of our customers were delayed for 30 days? You trust .Gov?

I don't........

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    How will this effect LTC holders who already have undergone the extensive background check?.... Sorry guys....this is probably not the only dumb question i will ask
    Good question! I'm thinking that, to comply with the law, an FFL would have to log the gun, fill out a 4473, but would not have to call in the BGC on a LTC.

Hard to imagine how they can enforce this, without a registry...

Top Bottom