• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    grumper,

Are you per chance Rip Van Winkle?? - In case you don't know (or have been napping since 20JAN17), we ARE winning.

What we need to do NEXT is simply REPEAL "obamacare" & later fix a few (and I mean a few) problems, like allowing the people to buy insurance from anyone that they wish.

yours, satx

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    as an Ex-californian, who lived in the bay area for 3 years, it BOGGLES MY MIND that there are people, my own friends, who oppose or even just downplay the importance of this.

This girl was walking with her dad at the SF piers, where we've all hung out, skated back in the day, etc. Just minding her own business and randomly killed. She worked for the same company my wife's cousin and husband work for.

How can my libtard friends not see the importance of cracking down on immigration and sanctuary cities?
    Absolutely ridiculous.
    They are not your friends.

They may act like your friends to your face, but make no mistake, they would put you in a boxcar to be shipped to a camp without giving you a second thought.

Family that think along those lines? Same as "friends".

There is only one way to look at the left.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Hoji,

SPOT ON.

Imo, what we conservatives need to do is get some $$$$$ together & start ATTACKING the liars like Schumer, Pelosi, Warren & others of the DIMocRATS "leadership" in their districts/States for their knowing lies & utter hypocrisy. - All of the leftists have "skeletons in their closets".
    (IF we can get them trying to shore-up their local bases of support, they'll not have time for doing anything else.)

yours, satx

boomgoesthedynamite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2013
    Sachse (NE DFW)
    I don't think Pelosi will ever be voted out of office. After she dies, I give her one more term. I think using her as an example in other races does more good than trying to break the fortification. Going after the 52/48 places makes more sense than the 80/20 places.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Hoji,

SPOT ON.

Imo, what we conservatives need to do is get some $$$$$ together & start ATTACKING the liars like Schumer, Pelosi, Warren & others of the DIMocRATS "leadership" in their districts/States for their knowing lies & utter hypocrisy. - All of the leftists have "skeletons in their closets".
    (IF we can get them trying to shore-up their local bases of support, they'll not have time for doing anything else.)

yours, satx
    I believe that if they keep giving thousands of dollars to illegal aliens in a sinking economy for many of those areas, their own people may start attacking them.

Top Bottom