WTB (Houston) 11.5” upper (bcm, daniel defense, etc)

Caseycole

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 24, 2019
Houston
Looking to buy a 11.5” upper. Bcm, daniel defense, or something similar. Thanks in adavance. Also have a zeiss 6.5-20x50 I would be willing to trade if someone would like that. Cash is fine too.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
Derek, you haven't been here long enough to buy or sell. Please review the rules for this subforum.

Caseycole

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sep 24, 2019
Houston
Casey, please involve the police if he is a fraud. It will save the next guy from from harm and might help out previous victims.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
how will the police help if he has no identity or a false identity? Or can they get him by using his phone number? I tried reaching out to the bank but I have a feeling I won’t be getting my money back on this one.

Axxe55

Just me and the dog.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
how will the police help if he has no identity or a false identity? Or can they get him by using his phone number? I tried reaching out to the bank but I have a feeling I won’t be getting my money back on this one.
I'd still contact the police and file a report. They could get lucky if the guy didn't cover his tracks well enough. At the very least, he will be on their radar.

I'd also contact Ben and let him know and he might ban the thief from here at least.

cycleguy2300

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mar 19, 2010
Austin, Texas
Did you get his phone number?

Its not hard to get a name from that

Did you use an app? That will be tied to a bank account... thats tied to a person...

Its not that difficult to find who was doing this. Be the squeeky wheel, don't feel like you are trouble or being petty. This is what we are for. It sounds like a crime, and you are the victim. Nail this guy to the wall for the rest of us, please.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics

Threads