Houston AutoRama, Nov 28 - Dec 1

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Admin
Nov 22, 2011
Spring
I haven't been to a car show in forever. I think the last one was one of the SEMA shows in Vegas, probably over a decade ago.

But...Danielle from American Pickers will be there. Maybe... ;)

59 CAD

Jan 26, 2013
I love going to Autorama! It's been a few years since I've been to the Houston show. Looks like there will be a lot of cool stuff there this year. I hope you get to go!

Autorama comes to Dallas in Feb., my husband and I go every year.
He is a pinstriper. A couple of years ago, he and some of the other local stripers got together and formed The Brothers Of The Brush. They have a booth at Autorama and will stripe anything and everything at the show. Then they will auction off the donated items they have striped and donate the money raised to the Scottish Rite Hospital For Children.
It's a fun weekend!

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
Feb 24, 2009
cypress
I'm going to try and make it... If the good Lord's willing, and the creek don't rise

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Glockster69

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Jul 1, 2011
I love going to Autorama! It's been a few years since I've been to the Houston show. Looks like there will be a lot of cool stuff there this year. I hope you get to go!

Autorama comes to Dallas in Feb., my husband and I go every year.
He is a pinstriper. A couple of years ago, he and some of the other local stripers got together and formed The Brothers Of The Brush. They have a booth at Autorama and will stripe anything and everything at the show. Then they will auction off the donated items they have striped and donate the money raised to the Scottish Rite Hospital For Children.
It's a fun weekend!
Will he stripe my AR? ;)

Pretty cool on the hospital donations.

59 CAD

Jan 26, 2013
He'll stripe anything if it sits still long enough......now as to the stripes sticking and stay on
the AR........

It's all about the kiddos!

Das Jared

TGT Addict
Jul 20, 2012
Friendswood
I have a few friends that show in this show. Last year, my friend had me drive his brand new ZL1 camaro to the show, following him in his 2010 camaro. We both got in trouble for a large, smokey burnout on the road in front of the convention center. It was the crowd's fault, they told up too:p I think the marks are still there lol. It's a really good show. There is one of EVERYTHING there.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

AKMike

Sasquatch
Sep 29, 2011
Around
I may go if I can get anyone to tag along.

Top Bottom