Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Subseashooter likes his 1911s. The one on the bottom is a .22 TCM that was throwing little pills downrange in a mighty hurry. It felt weird to shoot and I really fell in love with it.

Pretty1911s_zps4285a8a7.jpg

I don't know what Glockster was shooting out of his Glock but I seemed to be standing next to him every time he fired it. The concussion was skull-rattling. Seriously, dude, what loads did you have in that thing?

G69s45_zps8674fd64.jpg

Glockster says he likes the PMR 30. I do, too. Nice trigger, light weight, and very little recoil makes for fun shooting.

G69LikedIt_zpsb145c544.jpg

Final photo and a good piece of advice - When you're out to have fun, bring enough mags!

BringEnoughMags_zps4fb588f4.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Subseashooter likes his 1911s. The one on the bottom is a .22 TCM that was throwing little pills downrange in a mighty hurry. It felt weird to shoot and I really fell in love with it.

I don't know what Glockster was shooting out of his Glock but I seemed to be standing next to him every time he fired it. The concussion was skull-rattling. Seriously, dude, what loads did you have in that thing?

OH, thanks for the reminder! I think the Rock Island TCM was my favorite ........................ too. ;)
    I really liked the heft of it and good checkering.

LoL ... that was just WWM 230 FMJ I was running, nothing special.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Blowing up all of Glockster's hard work. ;) Notice how many times most of the cans had to be hit to finally knock them off the rail; the were attached with nails.

Last edited:

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Thats awesome! Thanks for the pics/video. Wish I could have made it. But in addition to my grandma's 93rd birthday, I am also sick with some kind of upper respiratory crud, and have an eye stye. I will def make the next one. Thanks again Curtis for all of your efforts, they are appreciated- even by the "schmucks".

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I think the Rock Island TCM was my favorite ........................ too. ;)

That RIA .22 TCM was shooting Armcor 40-grain JHP ammo. The average chrono speed for 5 rounds was 2138 feet per second. Over 2K fps from a 1911! That's impressive and way fun.

Stand just to the side while someone else fires it and you'll see what I mean. Different powders can produce different perceived muzzle blasts even when the velocity produced is the same. Winchester chose some damn noisy powder for that ammo!

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Partly personal to Greg: sorry dude, I wasn't ignoring you. I never was much for texting and with recent changes to my service, I'm not going to pay $20/month for the 5-10 times I would use it so I had it disabled. Hope your all cleaned out now. ;)
    No worries - sorry you didn't get the message when I thought you did. You must have thought I just punked out on y'all. I should have thought something was wrong when I noticed the pot pie was lopsided as I took it out of the carton. I'm guessing it got thawed out at the store and put back before I bought it. Feeling more or less okey-dokey now, I think...

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    OH, thanks for the reminder! I think the Rock Island TCM was my favorite ........................ too. ;)
    I really liked the heft of it and good checkering.

My dad has one it's cool

Sent from Dirty Mike and the boys

subseashooter

Use Your Imagination.....
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    Here and There
    Sheesh...I gotta go to Africa to have time to post....sorry Glockster, I meant to be here sooner to thank you again for putting together an awesome day!!

I'll second that that Hi-Point was a ton of fun!! I may have to start looking for one, I've been listening to the haters for years....thanks for bringing it!!

And thanks to Ben for the chronys!! Seeing those speeds pop up when you shoot is pretty damned cool.

And a big thank you to Glockster again for all of the reactive targets...I've never gotten to shoot more than a round or two of steel before, and this was awesome.

Here I am 4 days later and my hands are still sore from all of the abuse, can't wait till next time!!!!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom