• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Not really. I was shocked how friendly they were. They didn't just want to snap a quick photo, they took the time to do full introductions and shook our hands (despite being there with family and kids). I was pleasantly surprised.

Cool! Had the same experience with Brian Zins during NRA convention. Leaves a good, lasting impression.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    ok ok, through extensive research on googling "louisiana tv shows"....i have come to the conclusion that she is some chick on a show called "Sons of Guns".....never seen it....

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Cool! Had the same experience with Brian Zins during NRA convention. Leaves a good, lasting impression.

Brian Zins is a cool dude. I met him at NRA and when I went by the booth today he remembered me and spent 20 mins walking me through all the guns they had on display. He let me snap some pics even though they were supposed to be limited to media appointments.
    uploadfromtaptalk1389818342615.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1389818368988.jpg

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Brian Zins is a cool dude. I met him at NRA and when I went by the booth today he remembered me and spent 20 mins walking me through all the guns they had on display. He let me snap some pics even though they were supposed to be limited to media appointments.
    View attachment 26087
    View attachment 26088

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

i remember him. Saw an article on that Cabot Damascus slide 1911. Real damascus too, not that fake shit. I don't care for the gold accents though.

Top Bottom