• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasGunGirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    near Houston, Texas.
    You like guns right? Of course you are allowed!

TIA

Love guns! More than the average woman. There are times I'm afraid if I bring one more home there will be divorce papers lying on the table. Obviously my husband doesn't have the same love for them as I do. He's not anti-gun but fine with his AR-15 and Glock 17 I bought him. He doesn't feel the need to get more the way I do or even buy "doubles" of ones I already have. LOL.

TexasGunGirl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2013
    near Houston, Texas.
    "girl" the quotations worry me lol

LMBO..okay, maybe I'm past girl. I like to think I'm younger and can just call myself a girl when really I'm 100% woman!! :) Unless it includes domestic abilities like cooking and cleaning, then I don't fit any female category. I always tell my students that is why I have a husband. My husband says being married to me is like having a teenage daughter at times, oh well, who wants to spend their life cooking and cleaning?

Dredge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Spring
    I hope no one is bothered by me posting this info in this thread. Talk of Saturday's shoot had waned and turned to 'where/when are we going next'.

I stopped by to see one of the guys in charge today but he wasn't at work. I will try again tomorrow schedule permitting.

The website states if there are no scheduled events, members can use the range at will. Nothing is shown on the calendar through the end of September BUT, to be fair, nothing has been listed since February either. I need to find what, if anything, that means.

Just so I don't have to back track I count 6-Yes and 2-Maybe:
    Clarke
    Greg
    Ben
    Sugar britches
    Brains
    subseashooter?
    AKmike?

Hellz yea Brains, we need someone to givez the poo poo to :cool:

Please add me to da list (if it's any Saturday but the 21st).

Top Bottom