• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    2424 Dunstan... Rice Village area.
    Map

This is a new one for us. Since we discussed finding new pubs for Tuesday night, I did a search for one more centrally located and close to our style.
    Sorry, it is not a big titty chicken place.
    Here is the deal. Tuesdays and Thursdays is Steak Night. They start serving steaks at 7pm. If you want something else, there is an Antoines next door.
    They have craft ales on tap and plenty of Scotch. It is not loud either. They have a patio with plenty of space. The parking lot is spacious but it was almost full at 5 so be aware. Prices are pretty decent also and Happy Hour is until 7pm.
    For those who want to avoid English people, don't worry. This is a Scottish pub and no self respecting Englishman would dare cast a shadow in this place.
    This is centrally located near the Med Center for those having to travel from the Southeast part of town. Dunstan is right off of Kirby (East) just South of Sunset.
    I think you folks will like this place.
    ARJ Defense ad

Kyreb

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Houston TX
    Thanks for breathing a little life back into Tuesday nights. Things were getting stale.
    I will try to make it. Have had problems with the old work/life balance as of late.

Top Bottom