• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More

map

After much discussion from voilsb, Jim, DarkD, and even Rob, we have decided on a Blue Gun Sign place that is family friendly. Unattended children will be given an expresso and a puppy
    anim_rofl.gif

I know this place is a favorite for Howard, Jim, and Carolyn who have not been coming to meets lately so hopefully we will get some of them to attend.
    Centrally located in the Heights with easy access to 610 North.
    This place is different. It is very casual and has a "hipster" staff. Most of the neighbors frequent the place. The staff seems to be gun neutral to gun friendly. This is a beer and wine establishment.
    All of the menu items are less than $10 with the typical price being around $8.50
    Happy hour prices vary per ale with the more reasonable ones at $3 (Gordons, Mama's Little Pils, etc) to more expensive craft ales at $6 ... pints. Fancy Belgian ales are usually served in 10oz sifters. You can order half pints and get a variety if you choose.
    They usually have a special menu item on Tuesdays. For those with hearty appetites, I suggest the RANCOR.
    Some of you who have heard about the place and wanted to go... well here is your chance.

anim_beer.gif

License #: BG576595

Trade Name: PETROL STATION COFFEE HOUSE
    Owner: FULLELOVE, BENJAMIN RICHARD
    Location Address:
    985 WAKEFIELD DRIVE
    HOUSTON , TX 770186203
    Mailing Address:
    985 WAKEFIELD DRIVE
    HOUSTON , TX 770186203
    County: Harris Orig. Issue Date: 4/27/2005
    Wine Percent: 17
    Location Phone No.: 7139572875 Gun Sign: BLUE

Subordinates: FB
    Related To:
    Texas SOT

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Sweet, Not too far from work. I should be able to make this one. Just what should I look for when I get there? Or which group to ask for?

Radioman

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Well a little change in plans for me. I won't be able to make this meet but maybe next weeks. I just found out last night from my girlfriend that there is a Special Forces March coming through Houston today and one of the folks they are doing this march for is her cousin that died in the line of duty 5 years ago. So I am headed out to take some pictures for her. Check out the page they are collecting donations for the Special Operations Warrior Foundation.

Link Special Ops Walk Home page

See you guys next time

Radioman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2011
    Houston
    I am sorry we will miss you Radioman. Petrol Station is a really awesome place for craft ales and has become one of my favorite dives of all time.
    I don't know if we will be back this year but I think it will be called again next year. There are too many other meetup locations in the queue and with the holidays and vacations coming up, I think we miss a few weeks to do other things.

I should be there from 5 until 9.

Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    Right so this Tuesday I can not let anything get in my way of showing up since its another place I should be able to get to relatively quickly after work. See you guys about 6:30. Just somebody have something obviously gun related so the newb's can find you. Namely me since this will be my fourth attempt to make one of these.

Radioman

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom