• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ~ztx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    Just came across the page and figured I'd join in. I'm in the houston area (against my will). I do a fair amount of hunting and shooting. I enjoy shooting the LR stuff and have kinda put my pistols on the back burner as most of the folks on the line at the pistol ranges kinda scare me.
    ~z
    Gun Zone Deals

~ztx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    I usually go to American Shooting Ctr for rifles and try to find my way out of town for pistols. Will the Shilo range allow lead bullets? If so I have to give them a try. The vast majority of my pistol shooting is with cast bullets.
    And so far as the against my will, well, this is my first time living "in-town" in the last 10 years. You just kinda get used to the front yard being your gunrange, and that is frowned on in town.
    ~z

LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    I usually go to American Shooting Ctr for rifles and try to find my way out of town for pistols. Will the Shilo range allow lead bullets? If so I have to give them a try. The vast majority of my pistol shooting is with cast bullets. ~z

Same here. That is one reason why I shoot pistols at Carter's outdoor range on Treaschwig. Was there this morning in fact. Met another shooter there and gave him a TexasGunTalk business card because he was not aware of this forum.

Top Bottom