• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zedsdead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    The HGCA is having its monthly meeting August 14th, at 7:00 pm
    The location is 1435 Beall Street.

Post here if you'd like to go as my guest. We can exchange contact information and meet up at the front door.

John
    DK Firearms

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    WOW! Didn't even know there WAS such a thing as the HGCA!

Can't make it tomorrow, but please post again before next month's meeting. I'd really like to attend one in the future.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2019
    Fort Worth
    I wondering if the vendor attendance to HGCA shows is anything like it used to be back in the day, in the 90's. I remember the first show at Reliant Arena was kinda bleak. The Astrodome was always balls to the walls! I remember the year Bachman was showed up with SKS rifles stacked in a pile over 8 ft tall, $ 89.95 and at the end of the show they were $ 69.95 ? HGCA was THE BEST SHOW IN Texas IMHO. Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show was the second best in the US and 3rd was Pamona which moved to Las Vegas.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I wondering if the vendor attendance to HGCA shows is anything like it used to be back in the day, in the 90's. I remember the first show at Reliant Arena was kinda bleak. The Astrodome was always balls to the walls! I remember the year Bachman was showed up with SKS rifles stacked in a pile over 8 ft tall, $ 89.95 and at the end of the show they were $ 69.95 ? HGCA was THE BEST SHOW IN Texas IMHO. Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show was the second best in the US and 3rd was Pamona which moved to Las Vegas.
    I remember a pallet of SKS & 2 pallets of ammo back in the 80's. The SKS were crazy cheap as was the ammo. I also remember what looked like junior cartel member in the making buying the hell out of them.

Top Bottom