• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LittleGun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2008
    Spring/Houston
    In case you missed it, there was a gun show on the weekend, at the George R. Brown Convention Center. As usual, I was concentrating on Sig. Prices seemed reasonable, if the price of a new Sig can be considered reasonable. I saw a Sig 1911 XO that looked good. I saw a Sig P226 Navy, with the anchor inscription. It was an interesting show and there was plenty of parking at the Convention Center.
    Target Sports

Cyfer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 29, 2008
    TEXAS
    Yup, was there on Saturday trying to sell my AK build along with my lil brother wearing the night vision helmet w/ Rhino mount. (Everyone kept stairing wondering what the heck he was wearing on his head)

So, I was carrying the AK around the whole time and turning heads and got stopped about about 10+ times. Good thing though. Come to find out, the AK I was trying to sell for $800 was worth really close to over $2K because of the shortage of parts and prestine condition it was in. Once I found out that information from visitors and dealers, I put that baby back in the gun bag and took it back home. Someone "could" have gotten a steal that day, but their loss... :-)

Top Bottom