Houston McDonald's Robbery

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
I have been reporting, via Twitter on crime in Texas for quite a while now. Every day at least 50% of my crime tweets are out of the Houston area.

I've noticed over the last few months that these fast food robberies in Houston are escalating quickly in number and violence.

If HPD doesn't get a handle on it soon it is going to be tragedy after tragedy as the thugs get bolder and bolder.

Houston and Harris County are broken. Broken by Chicago style politics, apathetic voters and runaway welfare rolls.

I don't think it is repairable at this point.

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
TGT Supporter
Jan 19, 2010
Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
One CHL holder, who has gotten surprised or at best got the drop on him by 6 armed men?

I'd rethink your odds and who you're putting in danger pulling that trigger on one or all unless you really think those guys are there to kill.

As was things came out well according to the article.

I'd look for in order: A quick and safe way out, some cover or some concealment way before I pulled my handgun.

locke_n_load

Well-Known
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
That is suicide.
I meant if you caught the first one coming in the door. After most or all are inside, you would be in serious trouble.
Also, getting on the floor and putting my hands on my head, my weapon would probably become visible anyway, at which point I would probably be shot and the weapon taken from me anyway.

kusai

Well-Known
Oct 30, 2011
Bedford TX
Dollar menu not worth life. but really odds are too high to take on 6 armed robbers with a restaurant full of innocent men, women, children. Not even if you are a top shot

rn4j0r

Dec 27, 2013
Louisiana
Damn Houston thugs taking over.

so sad.

Top Bottom