• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I have been reporting, via Twitter on crime in Texas for quite a while now. Every day at least 50% of my crime tweets are out of the Houston area.

I've noticed over the last few months that these fast food robberies in Houston are escalating quickly in number and violence.

If HPD doesn't get a handle on it soon it is going to be tragedy after tragedy as the thugs get bolder and bolder.

Houston and Harris County are broken. Broken by Chicago style politics, apathetic voters and runaway welfare rolls.

I don't think it is repairable at this point.

Last edited:

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    One CHL holder, who has gotten surprised or at best got the drop on him by 6 armed men?

I'd rethink your odds and who you're putting in danger pulling that trigger on one or all unless you really think those guys are there to kill.

As was things came out well according to the article.

I'd look for in order: A quick and safe way out, some cover or some concealment way before I pulled my handgun.

locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    That is suicide.

I meant if you caught the first one coming in the door. After most or all are inside, you would be in serious trouble.
    Also, getting on the floor and putting my hands on my head, my weapon would probably become visible anyway, at which point I would probably be shot and the weapon taken from me anyway.

kusai

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Bedford TX
    Dollar menu not worth life. but really odds are too high to take on 6 armed robbers with a restaurant full of innocent men, women, children. Not even if you are a top shot

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    It was bad already Katrina refugees had a devastating effect.

The only solution I can see would be for the state to declare them an invasive species and authorize any and all removal methods.

Just a brief glimpse into the life and minds of the thugs:

http://damilare.com/west

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX

The only solution I can see would be for the state to declare them an invasive species and authorize any and all removal methods.

http://damilare.com/west

Lovely....the last time I was in Houston was for hurricane ike relief.... no incidents, but I dont have any reason to go.. SA is a easier town to visit..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    One CHL holder, who has gotten surprised or at best got the drop on him by 6 armed men?

I'd rethink your odds and who you're putting in danger pulling that trigger on one or all unless you really think those guys are there to kill.

As was things came out well according to the article.

I'd look for in order: A quick and safe way out, some cover or some concealment way before I pulled my handgun.

For sure. I'm a very good shot, but nowhere near that good. I'm getting out, calling the police, and being a good (and living) witness.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands

west | damilare sonoiki films

Gee thanks... I'm 15 minutes into this and guess I'm going to finish it. This is right by where I work. Sigh.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I meant if you caught the first one coming in the door. After most or all are inside, you would be in serious trouble.

Are you assuming you will see them in the parking lot putting on their masks and I'm a bad guy tshirt while they walk toward the door waving their guns for all to see, or are you just planning on shooting anyone who shows a pistol as they come in the door? Or have you figured out a way (and defense) to ID them as they walk in before they pull out their weapons?

One CHL against 6 bad guys. I wouldn't call it suicide because strange things can happen when bullets start to fly, but I sure wouldn't like the odds.

Also, getting on the floor and putting my hands on my head, my weapon would probably become visible anyway, at which point I would probably be shot and the weapon taken from me anyway.

Then perhaps you should rethink your wardrobe, holster, or start practicing moving in different manners as to not expose your weapon as you get down and raise your hands.

Top Bottom