• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I hope the Officers will be OK, but last heard 2 are in surgery in critical condition. You watch the dems will be bitchin about guns. I hope the Pres gets with this and saying drugs is one of the major reasons to build a wall. Does anyone watch Live PD and just look at all the drug busts or drug problems there are in a 3 hour program.

I will pray for the recovery of the Police Officers , but I hope Trump does what the democraps are famous for and takes a page out of their playbook. Never let a crisis go to waste.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Prayers for the officer's and their families. Serving a warrant is always a high risk. Sounds like the bad guys were ready. Glad they took a dirt nap.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope the Officers will be OK, but last heard 2 are in surgery in critical condition. You watch the dems will be bitchin about guns. I hope the Pres gets with this and saying drugs is one of the major reasons to build a wall. Does anyone watch Live PD and just look at all the drug busts or drug problems there are in a 3 hour program.

I will pray for the recovery of the Police Officers , but I hope Trump does what the democraps are famous for and takes a page out of their playbook. Never let a crisis go to waste.
    Yes and it's sad so many people become this far gone. They are/were someone's kids. It would kill me to see one of my children turn out to be garbage. I will not allow it to happen.

The bad guys are where they belong.

I hope the officers a full recovery.

Last edited:

OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    According to this article the couple have been married and lived in the same place for over 20 years; they only had one misdemeanor between the two of them. Doesn't really fit the narrative of them being drug dealers.

The first shots were police killing a dog with a shotgun upon entry. The male homeowner comes up from the back with a revolver and then returns fire.

This article doesn't mention drugs being found but I've read elsewhere some marijuana and "white powder" was found.

I'm getting the feeling these people were drug users at worst and likely not dealers. The man was probably just trying to protect his family from armed Intruders.

https://www.kiiitv.com/mobile/artic...fied/285-2db90d06-24bd-4059-919c-d7d425bc9070

Top Bottom