• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I've been meaning to ask... At range day, I noticed one of you had (I think) a S&W Bodyguard in 38. I've really been looking for a pocket/purse pistol for my girlfriend. Which one of you had it, and how do you enjoy it? I need to shoot it.
    It's like a Bodyguard only more gooder, it's a magnum. I think those that shot it liked it. Of course I honestly don't care, I like it.
    Post up your address and I'll mail it to you. Mail it back whenever you are ready ;-)

Product: Model M&P340 CT

It's a 'pocket protector' not a shooter. After a few cylinders full of magnum, you'll probably want to drop down. I don't mind running 38s. The below thread is the only problem I've had so far.

http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/handguns-sponsored-kangaroo-carry/27542-bug-build-up-project.html

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    We all had a good time last sunday at ASC. There seems to be a pattern forming. No matter where or when this group gets together it is a hell of a good time. I think we are on to something...

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    We all had a good time last sunday at ASC. There seems to be a pattern forming. No matter where or when this group gets together it is a hell of a good time. I think we are on to something...

I agree. It's definitely been a lot of fun. I'm out for this weekend (well Saturday at least) for my gf's daughter's high school graduation.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I was halfway considering going to the Pasadena gun show this weekend and then going to a range but may change those up if a group is going to be elsewhere.

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    Haha, how do you come to the conclusion 3 more were fired?
    Figured 15 cause most boxes come in 5's, 20's or 50. Most rifle mags for ARs and AKs are 30 rounds. All multiples of 5.

15 is half of 30 and a multiple of 5. Seemed most likely that there were 15 shots...

But then again, I am an Aggie, so no surprise if my deductive reasoning is a bit rusty. Haven't used it since High School :D

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Figured 15 cause most boxes come in 5's, 20's or 50. Most rifle mags for ARs and AKs are 30 rounds. All multiples of 5.

15 is half of 30 and a multiple of 5. Seemed most likely that there were 15 shots...

But then again, I am an Aggie, so no surprise if my deductive reasoning is a bit rusty. Haven't used it since High School :D

Well my old high school AG teacher taught me a few lessons about deductive reasoning... "Don't ever assUme anything men, because it makes an ASS out of U and ME" I can still hear Mr. Lucas say. Lol. But let me answer what I think your real accusation is- no I didn't doctor the test results and just post a fake group on the net just to boost my ego. Lol. It was witnessed. And come to the next range day and I suspect it will be repeatable (I hope). Lol. And I count at least 14 hits on the target. I know you Aggies can count higher than 11! Lol. Don't hate the player, hate the game!

midnightyell

Makes Aggie Jokes Reality
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2012
    Cypress
    But let me answer what I think your real accusation is- no I didn't doctor the test results and just post a fake group on the net just to boost my ego. Lol. It was witnessed.
    I wasn't accusin' nobody of nothin'! I am the Sgt. Schultz of targets!
    I'm just new enough at this that I was trying to figure out if that was a 10 shot group with an outlier from a different set or a 15 shot group with 3-4 dropped through the hole in the paper. All I was ever taught to do as a kid was shoot reactive targets like cans and bottles and clothespins. This concept of shooting paper is kinda new to me.
    And come to the next range day and I suspect it will be repeatable (I hope). Lol.
    I hope to. I only joined the site recently and was at the gun show at GRB when y'all met up.

Attachments

• sgt-schultz.jpg
      sgt-schultz.jpg
      40.6 KB · Views: 208
    Top Bottom