• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Considering today's political climate, I think that "Refuse/Resist" by Sepultura would be very fitting for a bunch of conservative, 2nd amendment supporting, Patriots like ourselves. If you have never heard it, check it out, will definately make you want to go sling some lead.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    How and when do I sign up for the Houston Bullseye shooters?? Ive really been wanting to shoot some pistol competitions but dont really know the rules or a facility. Have gun will shoot.

Nothing formal has been set up. Snoop around [url]http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/tgt-bulls-eye-competition/[/URL] for info. From what I understand, Mo and his gang use silhouette targets.

If you want to be a shoe in, vote for my song as Team Houston's official theme song.

AC/DC's Shoot to Thrill is still the best as far as I'm concerned. ;)

That's my son's choice. But since I'm his ammo connection...

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Lets keep the list going. I want a good list of excellent songs for future event vids. The last one of our recent TGT/Shiloh event turned out well I think, and I'd like to do more of the same in the future.

mclarenross

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I read through that section but didnt see anything about a Houston team. Why dont you start a Houston Bullseye Team thread over there? I would but you are a bit more known on here and I think more people would be receptive to it if you started the thread.

I have to vote for either "For those about to Rock" or "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC

Or if you want a modern song, Disturbed - Indestructible

YouTube - Disturbed - Indestructible [Official Music Video] 2008

Top Bottom