• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Phoebe Ann

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2009
    Houston ish
    Not intending to hijack this thread but...AC/DC will be in Austin at the Frank Erwin Center on November 6th for those who want to partake. I'm hoping to make it!

kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Not intending to hijack this thread but...AC/DC will be in Austin at the Frank Erwin Center on November 6th for those who want to partake. I'm hoping to make it!

Very cool, maybe I can talk my 18 yo daughter into going with me to show her what a good rock show is all about...

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Very cool, maybe I can talk my 18 yo daughter into going with me to show her what a good rock show is all about...

Yeah when my son was 14 I took him to a Sammy Hargar show - after that all that crap he was listening to he gave to his sisters. I spent a ton of cash on blank CD's and he copied every rock band CD I had.
    When he was 15 I took him to see BB King and he was amazed how blues influenced Rock & Roll.
    He is now 18 and in the Army and a hard core blues and 70's rock fan.
    He's turned some of the guys in his unit into blues fans. Nothing like being far from home and some good Ol Texas style blues to make you fell better!

Top Bottom