Houston Starbucks---Defund the Police

busykngt

TGT Addict
Jun 14, 2011
McKinney
I did. Once, many years ago. The coffee wasn't that good, and I wasn't impressed. The corner convenience store had cheaper and better coffee.
Ditto. The number of times I've been in a Starbucks, you could count on one hand and have fingers left over. I wasn't impressed with their coffee either; tasted like muddy Mississippi River water. (Guess that's redundant... when isn't the Mississippi, muddy?). Since I drink my coffee black, always thought even McDonald's had a much better cup of coffee.

Axxe55

TGT Addict
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....
I can get a much better cup of coffee, at a reasonable price, at Stripes, 7-11, or McDonald's. Normally, I make my own cup of Folgers before I leave my house in the morning.
Ditto. The number of times I've been in a Starbucks, you could count on one hand and have fingers left over. I wasn't impressed with their coffee either; tasted like muddy Mississippi River water. (Guess that's redundant... when isn't the Mississippi, muddy?). Since I drink my coffee black, always thought even McDonald's had a much better cup of coffee.
McDonald's actually has pretty damn good coffee. Just about the only thing decent to have there!

Since I'm the only coffee drinker in our house, I can brew up just about anything I want. I have actually started using the Dollar General store brand of coffee, the dark roast, and it's actually decent coffee for the price.

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Jul 1, 2008
Only thing I drink at Starbucks is their iced tea, which is surprisingly good. I also like the way they do their restrooms....no "men's" and "women's", just "vacant" and "occupied". Other than that, I haven't been to one in years.

MacZC7

Well-Known
Jul 11, 2020
Texas
Only thing I drink at Starbucks is their iced tea, which is surprisingly good. I also like the way they do their restrooms....no "men's" and "women's", just "vacant" and "occupied". Other than that, I haven't been to one in years.
That’s because they have at least one tranny on staff at all times, I think it’s a company policy.

skfullen

In the woods...
TGT Supporter
Oct 14, 2017
La Porte and Angelina County
I really do my best to "speak with my wallet". I patronize businesses of like mind and avoid left-leaning enterprises as often as possible.
In the case of Starbucks, I don't conduct business with them due to my dislike of their product.
I'm perfectly capable of burning my own cup of coffee.

Axxe55

TGT Addict
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....
I really do my best to "speak with my wallet". I patronize businesses of like mind and avoid left-leaning enterprises as often as possible.
In the case of Starbucks, I don't conduct business with them due to my dislike of their product.
I'm perfectly capable of burning my own cup of coffee.
Pretty much the same. I don't make a big fuss, I just go where myself, and my money are appreciated.

Top Bottom