Houston Starbucks---Defund the Police

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
"I also like the way they do their restrooms....no "men's" and "women's", just "vacant" and "occupied".

OK, why would that be?

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Jul 1, 2008
They're single use stalls. It is better than having gendered bathrooms and not being able to use the unoccupied women's room.
Single-occupancy stalls....Starbucks really doesn't want you to throw away their bathroom after use.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
Nothing creepy about having a woman in the stall next to me listen to my alimentary canal music or splish splash...wait, yeah, yeah there is...

I've been in countries (first one was in St. Tropez, France) where men and women's rest rooms were shared and I gotta tell ya, it was cringe worthy.

I don't want to hear/smell a woman doing what should be a private effort and vice versa.

If however, one likes to indulge in weirdo fantasies, well, sho nuff, I get's it...pervo...

This particular oddity reminds me of a ditty and here we go:

Sam, Sam, the bathroom man

Sits all day and passes out towels

Listens to the murmur of other people's bowels

Flip flop

Hear them drop!

Coop45

Well-Known
Feb 9, 2012
texas
That is over the line, I will not hit the like button.
Nothing creepy about having a woman in the stall next to me listen to my alimentary canal music or splish splash...wait, yeah, yeah there is...

I've been in countries (first one was in St. Tropez, France) where men and women's rest rooms were shared and I gotta tell ya, it was cringe worthy.

I don't want to hear/smell a woman doing what should be a private effort and vice versa.

If however, one likes to indulge in weirdo fantasies, well, sho nuff, I get's it...pervo...

This particular oddity reminds me of a ditty and here we go:

Sam, Sam, the bathroom man

Sits all day and passes out towels

Listens to the murmur of other people's bowels

Flip flop

Hear them drop!
You are over reacting. There is nothing more erotic than dropping your drawers and taking a dump into the rice paddie with mommasan. We had a pleasant chat about the weather as I recall. Of course, there was that small language problem. LOL!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
TGT Supporter
May 12, 2009
As I reach for a peach, slide a rind down behind
The sofa in San Tropez
Breakin’ a stick with a brick on the sand
Ridin’ a wave in the wake of an old sedan
Sleepin’ alone in the drone of the darkness
Scratched by the sand that fell from my love
Deep in my dreams and I still hear her callin’

“If you’re alone, I’ll come ho-ho-home”

never been there but the song makes it sound nice.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads