• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I did. Once, many years ago. The coffee wasn't that good, and I wasn't impressed. The corner convenience store had cheaper and better coffee.

Ditto. The number of times I've been in a Starbucks, you could count on one hand and have fingers left over. I wasn't impressed with their coffee either; tasted like muddy Mississippi River water. (Guess that's redundant... when isn't the Mississippi, muddy?). Since I drink my coffee black, always thought even McDonald's had a much better cup of coffee.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I can get a much better cup of coffee, at a reasonable price, at Stripes, 7-11, or McDonald's. Normally, I make my own cup of Folgers before I leave my house in the morning.
    Ditto. The number of times I've been in a Starbucks, you could count on one hand and have fingers left over. I wasn't impressed with their coffee either; tasted like muddy Mississippi River water. (Guess that's redundant... when isn't the Mississippi, muddy?). Since I drink my coffee black, always thought even McDonald's had a much better cup of coffee.

McDonald's actually has pretty damn good coffee. Just about the only thing decent to have there!

Since I'm the only coffee drinker in our house, I can brew up just about anything I want. I have actually started using the Dollar General store brand of coffee, the dark roast, and it's actually decent coffee for the price.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Only thing I drink at Starbucks is their iced tea, which is surprisingly good. I also like the way they do their restrooms....no "men's" and "women's", just "vacant" and "occupied". Other than that, I haven't been to one in years.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Only thing I drink at Starbucks is their iced tea, which is surprisingly good. I also like the way they do their restrooms....no "men's" and "women's", just "vacant" and "occupied". Other than that, I haven't been to one in years.
    That’s because they have at least one tranny on staff at all times, I think it’s a company policy.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I really do my best to "speak with my wallet". I patronize businesses of like mind and avoid left-leaning enterprises as often as possible.
    In the case of Starbucks, I don't conduct business with them due to my dislike of their product.
    I'm perfectly capable of burning my own cup of coffee.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I really do my best to "speak with my wallet". I patronize businesses of like mind and avoid left-leaning enterprises as often as possible.
    In the case of Starbucks, I don't conduct business with them due to my dislike of their product.
    I'm perfectly capable of burning my own cup of coffee.

Pretty much the same. I don't make a big fuss, I just go where myself, and my money are appreciated.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Nothing creepy about having a woman in the stall next to me listen to my alimentary canal music or splish splash...wait, yeah, yeah there is...

I've been in countries (first one was in St. Tropez, France) where men and women's rest rooms were shared and I gotta tell ya, it was cringe worthy.

I don't want to hear/smell a woman doing what should be a private effort and vice versa.

If however, one likes to indulge in weirdo fantasies, well, sho nuff, I get's it...pervo...

This particular oddity reminds me of a ditty and here we go:

Sam, Sam, the bathroom man

Sits all day and passes out towels

Listens to the murmur of other people's bowels

Flip flop

Hear them drop!

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    That is over the line, I will not hit the like button.
    Nothing creepy about having a woman in the stall next to me listen to my alimentary canal music or splish splash...wait, yeah, yeah there is...

I've been in countries (first one was in St. Tropez, France) where men and women's rest rooms were shared and I gotta tell ya, it was cringe worthy.

I don't want to hear/smell a woman doing what should be a private effort and vice versa.

If however, one likes to indulge in weirdo fantasies, well, sho nuff, I get's it...pervo...

This particular oddity reminds me of a ditty and here we go:

Sam, Sam, the bathroom man

Sits all day and passes out towels

Listens to the murmur of other people's bowels

Flip flop

Hear them drop!
    You are over reacting. There is nothing more erotic than dropping your drawers and taking a dump into the rice paddie with mommasan. We had a pleasant chat about the weather as I recall. Of course, there was that small language problem. LOL!

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009

As I reach for a peach, slide a rind down behind
    The sofa in San Tropez
    Breakin’ a stick with a brick on the sand
    Ridin’ a wave in the wake of an old sedan
    Sleepin’ alone in the drone of the darkness
    Scratched by the sand that fell from my love
    Deep in my dreams and I still hear her callin’

“If you’re alone, I’ll come ho-ho-home”

never been there but the song makes it sound nice.

Top Bottom