• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasWarden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Clear Lake, TX
    I am usually just a lurker, but figured it wouldn't hurt to put this out in the local gun community. My wife's Smith and Wesson Bodyguard 380 was stolen a couple weeks ago in the Clear Lake area. It had a pink slip on grip, which was obviously most likely removed immediately and was in a little Blackhawk pocket holster. The original box and case were not stolen. The serial number is EBE2387.

We called HPD and got a case number the morning it was discovered. They informed us if the thief tried to pawn it, it would immediately be flagged because of the serial number. I am wondering how this works though and if that database is nationwide? Like if the scum were to sell it in another city or state, would it still be "flagged?"

This is really a horrible feeling and the thought of an innocent person getting hurt or killed with a firearm we purchased makes me sick.
    Target Sports

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    TexasWarden,

There is a data base and if you contact me offline I will review it with you. Send me a PM with your contact information please.

TexasWarden

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Clear Lake, TX
    It was stolen, that was never in question.

Prosecutor called yesterday...

Friendswood PD arrested Carlos Eugene Alfaro with the gun. Google search shows his mug shot and Facebook albums. Little punk looks like a great dude. I'm sure those gang tattoos will help him fit in when he hopefully arrives to his new home in Huntsville.

Great job, Friendswood Police!

Top Bottom