Hurley's Gold

WTS [Houston] Nike Pegasus | Red Wing Iron Rangers | Thin and Light Gaming School Work Laptop Intel i9 nVidia RTX

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aluucard

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 6, 2021
    Houston, TX
    I'm selling this very lightly used, excellent condition laptop where it was occasionally used as a spare in my office. It is in excellent condition. I bought it in May 2020 and it has a manufacture date of April 2020. It has been restored to factory settings and has all of the drivers from MSI as well as the latest Windows 10 build and updates. It currently has a modest undervolt to improve performance and is completely stable even under heavy loads. This is easily reversible in ThrottleStop (which I've already installed). I also have Intel Xtreme Tuning Utility and MSI Afterburner installed for further tuning but I haven't felt a need to.

In anticipation that the prospective buyer may want to verify the laptop's hardware performance, I have installed Cinebench R20, CrystalDiskMark, and HWiNFO that can be used at the deal location.

It will come with its original box, paperwork, and AC adapter.

Price is $1,500 CASH ONLY. No trades. This will be a face to face transaction (obviously), so no shipping. If you have any questions, please let me know.

L2sDCK3.jpg

vaqNceg.jpg

d4X9mss.jpg

8Xm0XdM.jpg

ATiIZ2z.jpg

I'm selling this lightly used, excellent condition Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 in Black in Size 8 Men's. No box.

Price is $75 CASH ONLY. No trades. This will be a face to face transaction (obviously), so no shipping. If you have any questions, please let me know.

3LY14kK.jpg

I'm selling this lightly used, excellent condition Red Wing Iron Rangers 8111 in Amber Harness Leather in size 8D. It's been resoled with Vibram Christy wedge soles for much more comfort and lighter weight as well as a storm welt for better water resistance.

Price is $150 CASH ONLY. No trades. This will be a face to face transaction (obviously), so no shipping. If you have any questions, please let me know.

qIz68fB.jpg

DK Firearms

Last edited:
    Top Bottom