Houston, we have a problem,

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by shilohshooters, Jul 14, 2009.

1. shilohshooters

shilohshooters Active Member

Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    I was perusing Fox News earlier and was flabbergasted when I came across this story. Let me preface this by saying that I have had the opportunity to hear Mr. Claver speak. Wow. This guy is powerful. From what I heard and from what I am seeing now, I am not the only person who feels that way. It is obvious that Claver is most definitely putting fear into the venomous eyes of Quannel Xcrement. So much so that the tenth is now on a warpath trying to silence this young man who is doing nothing more than enlightening and empowering his peers, all while being a role model that is anything but Quan.10. I find it pretty amazing that this story takes place in the heart of Houston, yet our esteemed fish wrap, the Chronicle, has yet to report on this. Not important enough for the local paper, even though National Newspapers have been reporting this QuanXcre-mental travesty for a few hours at least. Please learn more about Mr. Claver at Ragingelephants.org. It's definitely worth the read and the time. If, you like what he says, let him know he is not alone in this fight! Billboard Claiming Martin Luther King Was Republican Angers Black Activists in Houston - Political News - FOXNews.com

:patriot: Quannel X is not an "activist". He is a profiteer made rich off of the misfortune and exploitation of his own people. He would be unemployed if we were all AMERICAN instead of fill in the blank with your favorite non-American-American!

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Xcrement is correct.

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I can honestly say I would back anything that would shut that racist pig up. I am tired of seeing his opportunistic self on TV everytime a "tragedy" or "injustice" befalls a person of color, he is simply trying to politic himself into the lime light and I am sick of it. Racism as preached by this man has been dead for 20 years. If anything this country is so afraid of the label that we are afraid to confront any one of a different color for fear of being called a racist, well guess what, an @sshole is an @sshole...

4. shilohshooters

Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    I have another question...Xcrement seems very sure that MLK was not, and would never, consider sharing the same views as Reagan, Palin, Hannity, etc. Yet, MLK's own niece gave permission to Claver for his free speeech protected billboard. How can Quan be so positive when he never knew, or more telling, even shared the same family tree as MLK? Finally, someone Quan can't defame with claims of racism. Thank you for stepping up to the plate and dropkicking that nut in the nuts.

5. shilohshooters

Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    I have a feeling my rant has just begun. Signad, the billboard company that caved in to this low life thug-like POS, violating the rights of Mr. Claver, their paying customer, has me offended. I have noticed billboards sprouting up proclaiming "Why Islam??? Call Now and Find Out!!!" and these heinous advertisements offend me. Terribly. I will be calling Signad tomorrow to voice my displeasure with their policy of anti-American advertisements being allowed while an inspirational leader and real American Idol such as Martin Luther King Jr. is labeled as offensive and removed. Please join me in calling and emailing Signad and stand up for truth and pride.

6. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    All over it... or maybe we can take up a collection and start a billboard campaign of our own.....

7. htxred

htxred Active Member

Apr 6, 2008
    inner loop houston
    i know a few houston tagging crews. just tell me what the NEW message should be.

8. shilohshooters

Mar 29, 2008
    north houston
    The billboard company (Signad, 713-861-6013) is refusing to answer any questions. They are pushing all calls to voicemail. When calling to complain about billboards I find offensive, and would like to have removed, again voicemail...:texas:

9. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! We all need to start calling in billboards.

:texas::patriot: