• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Let me run it by Biden he may vote for me sending it to you - instead of him. Hahahahah... yeah he would!!!!!!!!!

ETA: Just for the record. You stand just as good of a chance of gettin' money from me as Biden does! Don't that give ya' a warm fuzzie?

Last edited:

Spcwolf

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 16, 2013
    Conroe tx
    Ironic and not unexpected that when this shit was happening a few months ago, the media and many politicos largely ignored it or called it peaceful or even warranted and cheered it on. Now that the senile puppet is in office, it's all of a sudden a problem.

They were always a monster created by the dems. Now they want to put the monster down.
    Let’s see how that goes.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I k
    hope they burn Seattle/Portland to the phuckin' ground. Am I wrong?
    Donate to the local Democrat Party Headquarters, pay for a cable subscription, add some phone lines and go ahead and finance an android phone, buy some officially licensed NBA jerseys and merch, does the Brady or Everytown thing still exist?, buy some Starbucks, shop at target.

Exxon Mobile doesn’t like republicans right now. It’s real easy to support domestic terror, as long as it’s left leaning

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Either I'm not catching the right news feeds, or it seems ANTIFA and the BLM have gone sort of quiet over the last several months.
    Let's take a look over the past few months, going back to January:

This took place last night, Saturday April 10th.

Does not mention ANTIFA nor BLM but that would be my guess considering their record there.

This one was reported April 8th:

This was reported 6 days ago, thus in April:

This took place 13 days ago, so that would mean in March:

ANTIFA named in that article as were conservatives but nonetheless ANTIFA was at it again and reportedly was heavily armed.

This one was reported in February:

This was also in February:

This was in January:

This was also in January:

I guess the MSM has somehow forgotten about ANTIFA and BLM now that Joe B is in office and they evidently want things to look rosy for him but that is just my guess. Apparently his press secretary thinks they are just swell.

One reason you may not be hearing as much about ANTIFA or BLM in the future is because one of the rare few reporters who had the balls to report on them based upon his first hand observations, Andy Ngo, has fled the country out of fear for his life, see:

Of course, the riot at the Capitol in DC has gotten most of the media's attention since it occurred. See the result of me querying the word "riot" at Fox News:

Anyway, from what I have read, it is evident (at least to me) that ANTIFA and BLM continue their war against the USA.

I guess you and I read the news on different news sites.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom