• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Stuff like that ties the forum down. There's plenty of photo hosting services out there for free. When you have a thousand people using you for the bandwidth and hosting of pictures it causes unnecessary load and disc space on the server.

We're about to upgrade to a bigger box and we'll have to move all those pictures, those alone could take an hour to migrate.

Yeah, Dan! GEEZ!

Capitol Armory ad

espy59lc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    San Antonio
    I am originally from Ohio so I visit and read on the Ohioians for Concealed Carry forum. I like a couple of their sections they have.

1 - Criminal Protection Zones (CPZ's)
    This forum is dedicated to the discussion of organizations that have declared their intent to cater to society's criminal element by prohibiting the legal carry of firearms on their premises.

2 - Real Life Encounters
    Use this forum to post your experience with encounters with law enforcement, criminals, or other encounters as a result of your firearm or potential to be carrying one.

The CPZ would be cool to post and lists where in the state you can't carry because of 30.06 signs. You could break it down by city and make a list or just one big list with the city name next to it. I think that would be a very helpful and awesome addition to our site.They also have a letter they have posted on their for members to use who wish to send to establishments with a sign like our 30.06.

The Real Life Encounters contain stories from actual Self Defense with your firearm to police encounters.

**Criminal Protection Zones and Real Life Encounters Sections that I mentioned above are from the Ohioians For Concealed Carry Forum. Ohioans For Concealed Carry Discussion Forums • Index page **

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Free weed! That will make it the best forum ever!

Maybe even mandatory weed for some peeps here. Then they can stop taking themselves so seriously and chill out a little

Just to clarify though, I require no weed since hippies are naturally chill.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    That was 4 words! I counted! You tried to sneak that last one past as a seprate post!

But really - a more effective and better search capability to the threads would be great!
    We have a ton of very good information, from some very knowledgeable people, right here at out finger tips...
    There's nothing like knowing it's the, having seen it before, and NOT beeing able to find it later.
    So you have two choices - suffer in silence - or ask a question that someone else has asked before, possibly again and again.

I also think the writting contest was a great idea - Maybe expanding on that line of thinking with activities and rewards.
    Don't have to be difficult, don't have to be expensive. Maybe forum members would be willing to dontate 'smallish' goods and services as rewards.
    IDK - - Just kinda spitballin' an idea out there...

if i have specific question i have actually taken the rout of goggling (scroogling) it, and adding TGT to my search string.

try it. see what happens :)

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    I'm having a little bit of a problem posting links. I don't know if it's me, my browser, the server's software suite or what.

I start by pushing the link button and entering the address, but then spend 5 minutes trying to get it to close off the link. Sometimes I can continue writing and it stops being hotlinked after the first character and I'm able to continue writing as normal. Sometimes I press the Unlink button and it gets rid of the hotlink all together. Sometimes it never quits and I have to enter into advanced mode and spend some time screwing around in there before it quits hotlinking everything I type.

I hope I did a good enough job describing my problem and hopefully I'm the only one.

jbr24

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    Austin
    on a different forum they have shooting competitions where the forum provided a target to print out and different rules (ex-22lr with open sights/50 yards/5 shots or something like that) and have whoever wants to compete upload pics of their results... it seems like it could be fun

BestCrispAir

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Dallas
    I am new here, but I would like it if the calendar were up to date.
    If the ladies section were open, that would be terrific.
    Thanks for a really nice forum.

Top Bottom