How come Poncho Nevarez is NOT IN JAIL????????????????

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Poncho Nevarez threatened Matt Rinaldi for calling Immigration because protesters in the gallery had signs stating that they were illegal.

GOP Lawmaker Attacked By Rabid Democratic Congressman [VIDEO]

True Daily Staff May 30, 2017 News No Comments
    A heated argument erupted between legislators at the Texas Capitol on Monday afternoon after one state representative claimed he called U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement on protesters.
    On the last day of the legislature’s regular session, hundreds of protesters packed into the Capitol rotunda to protest Senate Bill 4, the sanctuary city legislation that was passed and signed by Gov. Greg Abbott earlier this month.The new law bans sanctuary cities and punishes local governments that don’t comply with immigration laws and detention requests.Republican Rep. Matt Rinaldi said in a Facebook post that he called ICE on the protesters, some of whom he said were holding signs that read “I am illegal and here to stay.”

http://truedaily.news/2017/05/30/gop-lawmaker-attacked-by-rabid-democratic-congressman-video/

Matt Rinaldi
    on Monday
    Today, Representative Poncho Nevarez threatened my life on the House floor after I called ICE on several illegal immigrants who held signs in the gallery which said "I am illegal and here to stay." Several Democrats encouraged the protestors to disobey law enforcement. When I told the Democrats I called ICE, Representative Ramon Romero physically assaulted me, and other Democrats were held back by colleagues. During that time Poncho told me that he would "get me on the way to my car." He later approached me and reiterated that "I had to leave at some point, and he would get me." I made it clear that if he attempted to, in his words, "get me," I would shoot him in self defense. I am currently under DPS protection. Several of my colleagues heard the threats made and witnessed Ramon assaulting me.
    Guns International

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Let's not forget that these are our lawmakers being discussed here, not school children. Way to represent Texas. Ass Clowns.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The Democratic Party of Peace. The ones that made threats should be locked up. And then hold votes without them. Serve them right.

from an idgit coffeeholic

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    don't you know its not illegal to be illegal or at least that is what some think.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Our last two governors both gave illegal criminals in-state tuition at state schools. So not much difference between Ds and Rs anymore.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Sanctuary city and throwing rocks at bikers. Couple reasons I'll skip ROT this year. Sure glad 98% of Texas isn't like Austin.

LOCKHART

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2014
    Lockhart, Texas
    Make illegal "immigration" a FELONY if it isn't already and prosecute the bastards to the fullest extent of the law! I am so tired of the excuse that they are only trying to better their lives and those of their families! You know what? Do it in your shit-hole of a country, not here. Don't like the way your country is being run? Then stay THERE and change it! The thing about running from your problems is, you take yourself with you. They are gonna take this country without ever firing a shot!

Top Bottom