• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • quick_draw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2016
    I'm 49 years old, when I turned 16 and got my truck, first thing I did was put a gun rack on back glass, had a 30/30 and 20 gauge , a ax handle in the bed, and a .22 in glove box, most every one in town had he same and drove the truck to school in same shape so was ever other truck in the school parking lot.
    Got pulled over a lot and never got in trouble for any of the guns, including the pistol.
    Lived most of my life in north Texas, have always carried, so does my wife and next year my oldest sons bday present will be his ltc. Hope none of us need it , but will always have it in case.
    By the way when I was around 17 I got lost in dallas and had to pull my shot gun on some thugs in a parking lot in a bad part of town because I was calling my dad to get directions.
    My wife had an encounter at our local Walmart one evening and will never go with out her gun ever again, and we thought we lived in a non criminal aera.
    Go figure.
    Almost every one I have known in my childhood to now had a gun in there car, and half of them concealed a pocket gun on there person. Legal or not.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I'm 49 years old, when I turned 16 and got my truck, first thing I did was put a gun rack on back glass, had a 30/30 and 20 gauge , a ax handle in the bed, and a .22 in glove box, most every one in town had he same and drove the truck to school in same shape so was ever other truck in the school parking lot.
    Got pulled over a lot and never got in trouble for any of the guns, including the pistol.
    Lived most of my life in north Texas, have always carried, so does my wife and next year my oldest sons bday present will be his ltc. Hope none of us need it , but will always have it in case.
    By the way when I was around 17 I got lost in dallas and had to pull my shot gun on some thugs in a parking lot in a bad part of town because I was calling my dad to get directions.
    My wife had an encounter at our local Walmart one evening and will never go with out her gun ever again, and we thought we lived in a non criminal aera.
    Go figure.
    Almost every one I have known in my childhood to now had a gun in there car, and half of them concealed a pocket gun on there person. Legal or not.

Fish on!!! LOL

Top Bottom