How did you find us?

• Total voters

Catherine1

May 10, 2021
Montana
Welcome.

Pics of Montana please.
I do not have pictures to show you but THIS is my husband's and my range:

Western Montana Fish & Game Association - The WMFG is a membership based organization that privately owns and operates the Deer Creek Shooting Center in East Missoula Montana (wmfga.org)

I have been shooting here since I moved out west. Plus in other places (Lots of public land. National and state land.) but here 99.9% of the time.

He has been a member here for ages. He was born and raised in MT. I am not from MT and moved out west - retired after my late husband died.

Cate
Typo!

Axxe55

Just a man, and his dogs.
Dec 15, 2019
somewhere.....East Texas.

Western Montana Fish & Game Association - The WMFG is a membership based organization that privately owns and operates the Deer Creek Shooting Center in East Missoula Montana (wmfga.org)

I have been shooting here since I moved out west. Plus in other places (Lots of public land. National and state land.) but here 99.9% of the time.

He has been a member here for ages. He was born and raised in MT. I am not from MT and moved out west - retired after my late husband died.

Cate
Typo!
Welcome to TGT.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
Lifetime Member
Oct 4, 2013
Gunz are icky.

Cate
Typo!
Wow! You win.
My range looks like a waste dump compared to yours. LoL
Very jealous Moonpie is.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
May 28, 2008
Mustang Ridge

Cate
Typo!
I was in Hamilton, Montana last year for about a month for work. Shot at Whittecar Range out there. Similar scenery. If it weren’t for y’all’s 300 day winter, I would probably be a Montana resident.

Catherine1

May 10, 2021
Montana
I was in Hamilton, Montana last year for about a month for work. Shot at Whittecar Range out there. Similar scenery. If it weren’t for y’all’s 300 day winter, I would probably be a Montana resident.
Hello,

I do not know that range but my husband is up now and he knows it. He was born and raised in MT and I was not.
I usually do not go to Hamilton or DOWN that way too. I have been down that way a few times but NOT much.

I usually go up North if we travel (Below the border of British Columbia, CA - Lincoln County, MT and for a time frame into the panhandle of Idaho.) or around here in M. County, Lake, Flathead, etc. Sometimes to visit friends on the other side of the Continental Divide too. Towards YNP.

One of my husband's medical providers moved to Hamilton and is continuing to look for a place AGAIN around here in M. County or in Lolo - M. County. So far - no luck for her.

Nice to meet you and I understand about not having 4 seasons. LOL

Take care!

Cate

Good512

May 23, 2021
Austin
Was searching for a place to find ammo and see personal sales. Just googled “texas firearms forum” and here we are.

Derilictimus

Jun 17, 2021
US
I thought I was. Now that I'm here I did a search on Tapatalk after reading a thread on another California forum I was led to searching for Mpul MOE mounts.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Latest posts