• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yep, two sides to the same coin. I really think the meaning of democrat and republican are pretty much gone in the classic sense. Now we are looking at globalist/communist/ liberal vs libertarian/nationalism
    They essentially did nothing when they had the numbers and the power to put the Democrats in their place and stop much of the bullshit that has been going on.

They may not have helped the Democrats per se, but they sure didn't do anything to stop them either.

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    1628026435243.png

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    We know where it came from a fucking Chinese lab. Either deliberately or by accident. My hunch is deliberate, the Chinese hated Trump.

And it was funded with help of elements of the US government, because "gain of function" is no-bueno here in the States. Faucci was in contact with the Wuhan lab. How else would Faucci know President Trump would face a scamdemic during his presidency? It was planned from the get go. Part of a power grab, didn't really matter who was in office, but it helped it was a guy they didn't like. A lot of the changes to how life is conducted are permanent. The government knows a lot better how far they can push "we the people" without us hanging or shooting them. They'll push close to that point, then slow down but still squeeze so they can push a lot further.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    . A lot of the changes to how life is conducted are permanent. The government knows a lot better how far they can push "we the people" without us hanging or shooting them. They'll push close to that point, then slow down but still squeeze so they can push a lot further.
    I think that is how KYLE REESE (terminator movie) explained it to the police during an interview.

"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there, it cant be bargained with, it cant be reasoned with, it doesn't feel pity or remorse or fear, and it absolutely will not stop... EVER, untill you are dead!"

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Pretty simple really.

Folks who want to get vac'd, get vac'd. Those who dont, dont.

Repeat this philosophy for mask wearing, staying home, etc.

Then let natural selection do its thing. Nobody should be forced, shamed, required, etc. to do anything they do not want to do. My body my choice right?
    Absolutely ,, Amarillo is back to storing corpses in refrtidge trucks and it is everyone's right to take that ride if they choose to risk ir

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Speaking of flu, I heard on the radio that there were no flu death or cases last year because they were all listed as civid cases.

How many flu deaths occur each year?

We went from 30k-40k per year, to under 1k last year…

7650d178ee4e8e1e48fe39170f404364.jpg

The left will say it’s due to mask mandates and lockdowns.

People with brains will say it’s because everything was deemed covid due to reasons…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    We went from 30k-40k per year, to under 1k last year…

7650d178ee4e8e1e48fe39170f404364.jpg

The left will say it’s due to mask mandates and lockdowns.

People with brains will say it’s because everything was deemed covid due to reasons…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I couldn’t tell you why, but influenza has almost evaporated. I haven’t personally taken care of a case in a year. I think I’ve seen like 10 on the weekly viral reports I get.

I think this is worth 10 minutes. I don’t agree with everything ZDog says, but he makes a lot of sense to me.

Top Bottom