• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    She's a smart, quick-witted, classy lady who complements McCain very nicely.

and sexy to boot. ;) As she stated herself...pitbull w/lipstick. She one tough cookie and I think she'll make and outstanding VP (I could see her running for president herself in 4 or 8 years ).

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I'm in friggin' love with the her and who wouldn't be? She's smart, tough, confident, gorgeous and don't take crap from anybody. After McCain's speech last night, his applause was kind and warm, but the crowd went nuts when she stepped on the stage. People love her.:patriot:

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    "How do you feel about Sarah Palin?"

Well, I'd start with both hands.......

If she's as real as she comes across, and can keep that up, she'll be awesome to have in Washington. I'd like to see her start an eBay store with some of the crap we pay for up there. ;) Maybe do away with all the special treatment of politicians and get them on the SS and MediCare plans like the people that voted them into office are. I'd be there would be some changes if they didn't have their protected, elite lifetime retirement and health care plans. That would be a start. How about 1 bill, 1 issue?

Simple stuff.

AzProtector

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Midland, TX
    Here..this is what I think of Palin.

Attachments

• americanflag2aur3.jpg
      americanflag2aur3.jpg
      52.6 KB · Views: 184

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I think if Juan McCainez wins the election it will be on the strength of his VP. I also think that she would be the only reason to vote for the GOP. I also believe that I could vote for her at the top of the ticket without feeling the need to shower with bleach afterwards.

And it was a GREAT speech.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I think if Juan McCainez wins the election it will be on the strength of his VP. I also think that she would be the only reason to vote for the GOP. I also believe that I could vote for her at the top of the ticket without feeling the need to shower with bleach afterwards.

And it was a GREAT speech.

I agree.

Did anybody notice the nice applause McCain got after his speech, then the roar of the crowd when Sarah walked out onstage? She has the Republican party electrified.

On a side note for a moment. The Left can't argue her on the issues and on her speech, so the only thing they can pick on her about was that her speech was written by a speech writer! Lame! The fact of the matter is that EVERYONE who's running for office of this caliber has a speech writer. The difference here is that these words are what Sarah Palin is. She was able to deliver that speech way over the heads of the media and speak directly to the American people in a style reminiscent of Reagan. You can't learn to do that. It's a characteristic inherent to an individual and she has that ability and it will serve her well.

Edit: I was just searching the net for some political gifts and stuff like t-shirts and coffee mugs. There is a lot of stuff with the saying "I'm voting for Sarah and that other guy she's running with" and "I'm really voting for Palin".

Top Bottom