how fast is your ccw draw and hit?

Discussion in 'Guns Over Texas Radio Show' started by lmao, Apr 9, 2017.

1. lmao

lmao New Member

Apr 9, 2017
    On an electronic timer, now, average of 5 tries, each time to get a hit on the chest at say, 10 ft. from under a shirt, not some bs about an open jacket that you often can't have.. I and a very few others, can average sub 1.0 second. Most people are 2.0 seconds plus. Since a good man can get 6 more hits in the 1 second difference, or dot both of an attacker's eyes with a .22 in 1 second, it seems a bit silly to worry about any "group" type accuracy, or power level in the ammo, when you dont even care about being the first to get a hit. If you get your gun out and "on" him fast enough, he'll often flee, saving you a year of court, $50,000-1/2 mill$ in lost work, having to move, provide protection for your family, legal fees, bondsman's fees, etc. This is on top of the advantages if you actually have to fire and the speed of draw increase is basically free, attainable with dryfire, or with Airsoft.

2. ZX9RCAM

ZX9RCAM Over the Rainbow bridge... TGT Supporter

Awesome.

3. Younggun

Younggun Doer of Deeds TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Is there a reason the thread is posted in this forum? Am I missing something?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. peeps

peeps Well-Known

May 31, 2014
    Of course, it's to lmao...

5. BigBoss0311

BigBoss0311 Well-Known

Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    this will be good. the last guy was banned quickly despite the entertainment he brought. lets see how well you do around here

6. lmao

lmao New Member

Apr 9, 2017
    yeah, ban anyone who has any new ideas, makes for a really lively forum.

7. Davetex

Davetex TGT Addict

Mar 27, 2010
    Pflugerville
    [​IMG]

8. majormadmax

majormadmax TGT Addict

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Yeah, start with a pretty high opinion of yourself, that makes for a lively forum as well!