• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • soconor

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Central Texas
    I may be wrong, but I'm not as afraid as I once was. Those knuckleheads should know, as history has proven, mess with my guns and watch your party suffer in the next elections and put us Republicans back in power. Nobama probably realizes now that even the people that voted for him are seeing through him and I don't think he'll risk it. If it does happen, screw it, I'll buy an island somewhere, might have to hit you guys up for a loan though. :)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Sadly, that I believe qualifies also as an offensive weapon so would be prohibited………thinking about it, I hope the Germans don’t get wrestles again

The Krauts are too busy apologizing to themselves and everyone else for something they did 70 years ago. They've basically forfeited any right to invade anyone in Europe for another several hundred years.

I think the Netherlands are going to be the next Nationalistic bunch. Probably take over France in 3 hours; 2.9 hours to eat cheese, drink wine, and complain about being invaded, 0.05 hours to surrender, and 0.05 hours to form a "Hey! Let's join the invaders!" government.

Top Bottom