How I am celebrating Obama's Win

Longtooths

Mar 12, 2008
Irving, Texas
Headed to Tusla Oklahoma for the Wanamaker gun show this weekend, the biggest gun show in the United States. After the results last night my wife said I could get whatever I needed.

My list so far:
1) M4 with eotech
2) Sig P232
3) AK Underfolder.
4) tactical 12 gauge
5) sagia 12 guage

This is the official site of Wanenmacher's Tulsa Arms Show, the original Tulsa gun show and the largest gun show in the world. Sometimes publishers or other websites accidentally publish wrong dates for our show.

IMG_0291.jpg

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
I'm cutting back my spending in all other areas so I can focus what little I can afford entirely on "the stockpile". ;) lol

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
Jun 23, 2008
Spring, Texas
Sounds good. I'm ordering an arse-load of ammo and have my eye on a few more guns I need. Anybody have any suggestions on a 'good' AK? I figure I need to have all the common calibers covered.

mac79912

Well-Known
BANNED!!!
Mar 4, 2008
Get a Yugo underfolder or an Arsenal AK.I am stocking up on the Hi Cap mags and ammo.I was very upset last night and my wife gave me the ok to stock up.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
My wife can't understand why I'm so upset about this. No, she's not an Obama supporter, but she doesn't grasp the gravity of the situation.

My husband is the same way. Personally, I think he's underestimating.

As for stock piling and such, can't do it. Not even in country yet and won't get there until after the Inauguration :( I'm fighting the clock

stockFD3S

Apr 19, 2008
Leon Valley, TX
First thing my fiancee told me after I gave her the results was, "Time to stockpile some ammo." I guess that means I have the green light.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member