Texas SOT

How important is the endangered species act to you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    Don't cut that. You'll miss it after a while, and the older one gets, the harder it becomes to grow it back.

You've still got plenty of time before it gets hard to grow back, but hair that long doesn't grow overnight.
    Oh I plan to keep it and hopefully the thickness will travel down to the ends with time.

Husband and I both notice that both of our hair is NOT growing fast at all anymore. I’ll be 50 next year.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    We need to give more protection to the California Snail Darter. And watch those idiots in SoCal dry up and die

birddog

bullshit meter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    nunya
    Oh I plan to keep it and hopefully the thickness will travel down to the ends with time.

Husband and I both notice that both of our hair is NOT growing fast at all anymore. I’ll be 50 next year.

My hair grows FASTER. Much faster. Same with nails.

Then again, it could be that time seems to go by a lot faster now that I’m older.

Regarding endangered species, I’m all about protecting nature. I give myself weekly injections of medicine synthesized from the saliva of a Gila Monsther. If those ugly bastards are good for us, no telling what else remains to be discovered. Hopefully before we extinct it all.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    The entire LA area is scrub brush desert. They can.t afford to drink the ocean.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I been thinking (I know bad idea) that with Crenshaw talking about Red Flag Laws and the Dems going nutz over gun control I might have to change my opinion on endangered species because it is looking like gun owners will be the next endangered species especially if we lose the election. Wasn't their a famous poem like " first they came for the endangered polar bears and nobody cared and then it was the wolves and we didn't care and now they are coming for us." Or something like that.

Top Bottom