Venture Surplus ad

How important is the endangered species act to you?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Hay, dried grass. Cereal grasses must not die out so cattle can thrive.
    giphy (1).gif

Attachments

• giphy (1).gif
      giphy (1).gif
      11.7 KB · Views: 80
    • giphy (1).gif
      giphy (1).gif
      11.7 KB · Views: 183

dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    I mean to make mayonnaise, one needs eggs, oh, that's why chickens are on your list of critters to save...
    but there's also the vegetable oils and the lemon juice.

But to include the Beef on your list you better save the honeybees too as they pollinate the clover for your cattle. I just love a buttermilk biscuit of clover honey with my Popeye's chicken, potatoes and Cajun gravy.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    I dont care until white people are on it. Just kidding. I believe in trying not to kill endangered species or their habitats but just dont take it too far.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I believe that we shouldn't be able to hunt an animal into extinction, or destroy it's habitat. bugs of course excluded unless they benefit us as mentioned before bees. I would hate to see things like whales, elephants being killed for it's ivory, and things like that being made extinct for our greed. Animals also share this planet and plants it would be a sad world without them. IMHO

dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    Mayonnaise is OK, but a real great turkey sandwich has gravy on it.
    You need black pepper to make gravy so this spice must be saved. You also need potatoes and dressing. Paprika and green onions are needed to doll up mashed potatoes. You gotta save the oysters to make dressing and the celery too.

I need mayo for my chicken salad and salmon.

You see, there are just too many good things of God's green earth that need saving. God made all these plants, animals, fish and spices for a reason.

Last edited:

dove_poppers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2019
    San Antonio, Tx
    Whatever comes and goes from this earth, humans will adapt and overcome. We always have.
    Mother Nature could just as easily expire the human species if she were to so desire. I still say trust the best scientific minds in the world when it comes to wildlife conservation. God made man stewards of this world. Be wise stewards, my fellow mankind. And stop making so many babies! ADOPT children (made by others already) in need instead. Don't be selfish.

Top Bottom