• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • huntsalot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2020
    dfw
    is it just me or is anybody else paranoid about censorship & possibly getting banned & canceled? not just forums and online groups despised by the left but possibly employers, banks, mainly internet service providers.

i won’t even use our home wifi for browsing forums anymore since my wife requires the connection everyday to work from home.

imagine our internet gets shut off by Comcast because i’m frequenting “gun forums” and chat rooms in the evenings... and then she can no longer do her work and creates this massive problem.

before Xmas i would use my desktop at work to browse the forums & classifieds: not anymore! my boss and i both would scan the trader for things we wanted but not on my life now. i would be responsible for sabotaging the whole damn business after our tech vendors drop out left & right. that’s the direction we are headed in this country. past that, actually. be careful people.

i’m chubbs! trying to lay low but i’m a rebel at heart. DFW area
    Venture Surplus ad

Mills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    e9d3906962517ad18fe4ae714d85929e.jpg

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I remember days before internet. I enjoyed them.... a lot less shit flying around. They shut my internet down at the house, I know where everyone lives that I care to know. I'll sell all my electrons, go outside and ride dirt bikes.

Internet in it's purest form is about knowledge. Not information or entertainment.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    It ain't supposed to be this way.
    I'm supposed to be easing into my golden years.
    I've never been more worried about my future than I am now. Is it a normal feeling at the end of a career?
    I don't think about money, or health. I look ENE towards Washington D.C..
    I breath a heavy sigh. I look South to Austin. Same reaction. I bow my head and pray.

Shit ain't right.

Top Bottom