• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Here's how low, taken from his campaign website:

OScreenShot.jpg

As one website noted, this pompus ass will go to any lengths to squeeze money from the American public. AND, the only "bowl" involved should be the toilet bowl, where this kind of shit gets flushed.....
    Venture Surplus ad

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    It's the "It's All About Me!" generation.

I kept thinking someone would step up and admit this was a joke, but no one has, so, yes, they really ARE that obnoxious.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I don't get the outrage. He is a politician. He is rurnning for re-election. He is asking for money. A clever way to get some cash from his more devoted followers, sure. But not really underhanded.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Anyone who would seriously be okay with a donation in their name to a political campaign as a gift must seriously be sipping the Kool-Aid. I'm sorry but I would rather decline receiving gifts than donate to a polititician. Campaign spending has gotten so out of hand and these guys go around spending money like it grows on trees and end up getting rich off of the situation.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Not a fan of the admin, but this doesn't seem to be "stooping" to me. Just one of a million ways they try to get campaign money for mud slinging and empty promises.

Mr. Bojangles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Humble
    The guy was raffling off "shout outs" on Twitter a few weeks ago. Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to this President. The most arrogant, narcissistic President in my lifetime, if not ever.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    The guy was raffling off "shout outs" on Twitter a few weeks ago. Nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to this President. The most arrogant, narcissistic President in my lifetime, if not ever.

I'll agree with that, and I'd add one more prediction/observation: If...I repeat...if Obama is reelected, I firmly believe at the end of his second term he will issue an executive order that will declare he must stay in office to "save the nation...keep it on course" so that his economic policies can fix the country. This man has clearly shown he has the audacity to do whatever he wants, no matter how unconstitutional, and the saddest thing of all is the Congress and the American people don't appear willing to stop him. I firmly believe he will not give up the presidency if elected to a second term.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Our baby tomcat needs to be neutered soon.

Think I'll send his severed huevos to Obama's campaign fund.

Might toss in some picante sauce to make sure they don't spoil en route.

Top Bottom