How many firearms is an "arsenal"? Press is all over the map.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
Lifetime Member
Jan 23, 2009
New Braunfels, TX
Well, a friend was over this evening for a visit, talking about his ammo "stash" that he's fixing to sell because they're moving. Somewhere around 30-40k rounds, but he's too nervous to advertise it. I'm gonna buy some of 'em - maybe 10k rounds or so, but the rest he's asked me to move for him - so I'll be posting 'em in the next coupla days. Hell - he's even got Mosin ammo (an' the rifle to go w/it), so I'll likely be posting it an' a coupla other guns for him. He kinda choked when he saw my ammo reserve....lol I just wish he had more .45 ammo.

LabRat

Jan 6, 2021
DFW
The size of an arsenal depends on who you ask.
The more liberal (communist) their views, the smaller the number that's considered an arsenal.

In Texas, anything under 50 guns is a hobby.
If you have less than 50K of ammo (for the guns you own!), you're short of ammo.

LabRat

Arsenal and similar words are used because the Left & Dems ( I repeat myself) fear that most citizens will have Power that threatens their Control. Free speech, guns and assembly of Patriots are privileges that must be restricted to maintain Control. In a Free nation govt. does Not grant privileges; they are natural Rights. Government should fear we the people; not the other way around.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
I know a lot of people in East Texas and can assure you that almost ALL of them have "arsenal" level collections of firearms and ammunition. When I hear Liberal Knot Heads crow about TAKING the property of gun owners, I break into a big grin. These people will not give up ANYTHING!
(Good luck to ya!)

God Bless Texas!

Flash

IndyDave1776

Jan 9, 2021
Indiana
I know a lot of people in East Texas and can assure you that almost ALL of them have "arsenal" level collections of firearms and ammunition. When I hear Liberal Knot Heads crow about TAKING the property of gun owners, I break into a big grin. These people will not give up ANYTHING!
(Good luck to ya!)

God Bless Texas!

Flash
Hogs are going to eat good when the lefties try it!

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads