Target Sports

How many firearms is an "arsenal"? Press is all over the map.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well, a friend was over this evening for a visit, talking about his ammo "stash" that he's fixing to sell because they're moving. Somewhere around 30-40k rounds, but he's too nervous to advertise it. I'm gonna buy some of 'em - maybe 10k rounds or so, but the rest he's asked me to move for him - so I'll be posting 'em in the next coupla days. Hell - he's even got Mosin ammo (an' the rifle to go w/it), so I'll likely be posting it an' a coupla other guns for him. He kinda choked when he saw my ammo reserve....lol I just wish he had more .45 ammo.
    Military Camp

LabRat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    DFW
    The size of an arsenal depends on who you ask.
    The more liberal (communist) their views, the smaller the number that's considered an arsenal.

In Texas, anything under 50 guns is a hobby.
    If you have less than 50K of ammo (for the guns you own!), you're short of ammo.

LabRat

LoneStarTX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Arsenal and similar words are used because the Left & Dems ( I repeat myself) fear that most citizens will have Power that threatens their Control. Free speech, guns and assembly of Patriots are privileges that must be restricted to maintain Control. In a Free nation govt. does Not grant privileges; they are natural Rights. Government should fear we the people; not the other way around.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I know a lot of people in East Texas and can assure you that almost ALL of them have "arsenal" level collections of firearms and ammunition. When I hear Liberal Knot Heads crow about TAKING the property of gun owners, I break into a big grin. These people will not give up ANYTHING!
    (Good luck to ya!)

God Bless Texas!

Flash

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    I know a lot of people in East Texas and can assure you that almost ALL of them have "arsenal" level collections of firearms and ammunition. When I hear Liberal Knot Heads crow about TAKING the property of gun owners, I break into a big grin. These people will not give up ANYTHING!
    (Good luck to ya!)

God Bless Texas!

Flash
    Hogs are going to eat good when the lefties try it!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I figured that would fall into the same category of asking about land and cattle down south and west.;)

I see arsenal at the battalion level around the mid west, like a NG base.

Common courtesy among most gun owners is never to ask how many guns a person has. I equate such questions as being deeply personal and rude. Sort of like a person asking me about how much money I have in my checking account, or my sex life. None of anyone's business!

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    I have replied the same way for a dozen or so years. "More than one, not as many as I would like".

That was pilfered from one of my mentors that had a literal arsenal of milsurp hardware that would make a gun emporium blush.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Nah, He spends too much time working on his golf cart! :banana:

The wife likes the golf cart. She likes even better when it has working radio! Drives through the woods with the right music, can be quite romantic. A couple of bottles of Shiner Bock and that woman can't keep her hands off me! :banana:

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    An Arsenal is a place where arms and ammo are stored or manufactured. No quantity involved. The democrat left started this crap.

Top Bottom