• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I don't know about how many is too many but if you can name them in the order you got them and the price paid then you don't have enough.

LOL. I'd have to soon start making a list cause I can't even remember when I bought my Glock and I only have 2 guns right now LOL. :(

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2008
    San Antonio
    I don't know about how many is too many but if you can name them in the order you got them and the price paid then you don't have enough.

Mossberg 500 - $200
    Winchester 70 - $450
    Colt 1911 - $600
    Savage 64F - $100

I'm pathetic!

I'd need a warehouse for all the guns and cars I'd like to have.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Mossberg 500 - $200
    Winchester 70 - $450
    Colt 1911 - $600
    Savage 64F - $100

I'm pathetic!

I'd need a warehouse for all the guns and cars I'd like to have.

I wish I could afford all the guns and cars I'd like to have. Problem is I'd have to move to the middle of knowhere, not that it would be that bad but, with gas prices still $3/gallon I don't want to drive any farther than I have to to work. Now if I didn't have to work that would be a different story. I'd be living in the middle of BFE, and have a huge building to store everything I want in it. LOL.

rodbender

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Elgin, Texas
    I'm not sure how many is too many, but I'm fairly certain that number does not exist in this world (not 'nuff room to put all them thar digits). But then if anyone ever prints that number out, there wouldn't be room for the guns, so I don't want to know.

XDMAR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Clear Lake
    When the local National Guard unit deploys to the sand box, they come by to borrow some things because you ahve more and better toys then them then you might be getting close to it.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    When the local National Guard unit deploys to the sand box, they come by to borrow some things because you ahve more and better toys then them then you might be getting close to it.

LOL. I feel that way now. After seeing the pics of that guy's vault at his house, he definitely has more weapons than my national guard armory. Pretty sad. :1zhelp:

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county

I like the way you think
    fire.gif

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    After reading all the replies I finally realized this was a real question and not a joke. :}

Its not a joke. I was just seeing if someone would post an actual number. There hasn't been so far. Everyone agrees that you can basically never have too many guns, which is also my thoughts. I just wish I had the space and the money, I'd have a house full of guns.

Texas Patriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Spring
    According to my wife, I certainly have too many.

I used to have only a few, you know, the standard inventory of shotgun, deer rifle, .22 rifle and a pistol. Then another gauge of shotgun, another caliber of deer rifle, another pistol.

Then military type guns came into play. An AR, an AK. Get one of those CMP Garands, and it just never ends.

Now I do have a list of what I have, when I got it, and how much I paid. But I ain't telling the final score. I just know that I am always on the lookout for something else. My best friends have asked me, "exactly how many guns do you have?" I always respond, "Oh, I dunno, and its better for you and me if you don't know either." I leave it at that. And truth is, I don't carry an exact number around in my head. So, at this moment, I do not know. But I'm satisfied that I could handle any normal situation that may arise. (Normal meaning not using armored vehicles.)

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    According to my wife, I certainly have too many.

I used to have only a few, you know, the standard inventory of shotgun, deer rifle, .22 rifle and a pistol. Then another gauge of shotgun, another caliber of deer rifle, another pistol.

Then military type guns came into play. An AR, an AK. Get one of those CMP Garands, and it just never ends.

Now I do have a list of what I have, when I got it, and how much I paid. But I ain't telling the final score. I just know that I am always on the lookout for something else. My best friends have asked me, "exactly how many guns do you have?" I always respond, "Oh, I dunno, and its better for you and me if you don't know either." I leave it at that. And truth is, I don't carry an exact number around in my head. So, at this moment, I do not know. But I'm satisfied that I could handle any normal situation that may arise. (Normal meaning not using armored vehicles.)

I always here people saying that about not knowing how many guns they have or won't tell. I think its best anyhow that way due to security and safety reasons. I have a few guns to but unless I actually open up the gun cabinet and count I couldn't really tell anyone truthfully how many I have either LOL.

I'm always looking for good deals on Winchester firearms. As a matter of fact there's a gun show coming up November 8th & 9th in Boise Idaho at the Expo building. Entry fee is I think $5, can't remember since I haven't been able to go the past couple years. Anyhow that's where I'm spending that weekend. I can't get away from guns now.

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    Too many guns? What does that mean?

Tex

LOL, great that language isn't in the dictionary so I guess we will never know how many guns is too many. LOL.

I just thought this would be an interesting question to see what everyone's idea is and so far its all been the same. "You can really never have too many guns". So at least I'm on the same page as everyone else.

Top Bottom