• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    It's my belief, after doing much studying on this subject, that the disease propagated by these vaccines will be ADE (Antibody Dependent Enhancement), which can promote VAED (Vaccine Associated Enhancement Disease).

Of course if you listen CDC or NIH, they'll tell you it's unsubstantiated. Which is another way of saying "we're not going to look into the possibility".

If you are undecided I encourage everyone, do some research. Look for the inconsistencies given by the NIH (Fauci), CDC and WHO. Look at the data against these vaccines and check to see the ways the so called authorities try to debunk any data contrary to their narrative. Don't go on hearsay, even mine.

I don’t have it handy but there is documentation on the NIH website where they did a study about ADE from these vaccines.

They know, and push them anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    All true, but what does it matter exactly? Plenty more than in the past vaccination campaigns.

What matters is that an unsafe therapy is being rammed down your throat while other safer treatment is available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now we have the number, "Plenty more than in the past vaccination campaigns".
    The title of the thread is about how many have died from the vaccine. Has anyone been proven to die from the vaccine? To claim it is unsafe you need numbers. I want to know how many have died from the vaccine, it does matter if we claim it is unsafe.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Interesting web site. Greek lawyer finds zero cases of covid in 18 postmotem cases attributed to covid. several good and reliable articles on wuhan and US/CCP virology.
    Also lots of info on how the banks 'own' the US in 29 tues Dec 2020 article about election fraud. Was true for Briton, France, in 19th century. Biden infrastructure bill finalized the same for US.

Last edited:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    The title of the thread is about how many have died from the vaccine. Has anyone been proven to die from the vaccine? To claim it is unsafe you need numbers. I want to know how many have died from the vaccine, it does matter if we claim it is unsafe.
    There are numbers, and those numbers have been used in the past. This is an excerpt from the NIH's website:

In 1976, concerns in the United States about a possible influenza pandemic involving a virus similar to the deadly 1918 pandemic strain resulted in a large-scale vaccination program for the entire country. Approximately 45 million people were vaccinated in 10 weeks with what became known as the “swine flu vaccine” [16]. The US government abruptly stopped the vaccination program when no swine flu cases were detected outside the military base where the disease originated and when an unexpectedly high number of cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome were reported in vaccinated individuals. The vaccine was estimated to have caused approximately one Guillain-Barré syndrome case per 100,000 persons vaccinated [17], resulting in 53 deaths [18]. As a result of the association between the 1976 swine flu vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome, this condition is closely monitored every influenza season as part of the influenza vaccine safety monitoring in the United States.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Getting the 'jab' has become a howling, dogmatic cause for those who see it with a mad religious fervor as the one and only path to follow.

Sadly they drop thinking by discounting any and all alternatives that are effective. Think Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine (among other treatments) that aren't deadly or injurious.

No - No, not those treatments, just shut up and get the jab, death or ruin be damned...

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    There are numbers, and those numbers have been used in the past. This is an excerpt from the NIH's website:

In 1976, concerns in the United States about a possible influenza pandemic involving a virus similar to the deadly 1918 pandemic strain resulted in a large-scale vaccination program for the entire country. Approximately 45 million people were vaccinated in 10 weeks with what became known as the “swine flu vaccine” [16]. The US government abruptly stopped the vaccination program when no swine flu cases were detected outside the military base where the disease originated and when an unexpectedly high number of cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome were reported in vaccinated individuals. The vaccine was estimated to have caused approximately one Guillain-Barré syndrome case per 100,000 persons vaccinated [17], resulting in 53 deaths [18]. As a result of the association between the 1976 swine flu vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome, this condition is closely monitored every influenza season as part of the influenza vaccine safety monitoring in the United States.

How many people killed by Covid vaccine is the question.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Can you give the number of people to die from Covid? A real number, not the cooked number on the books counting motorcycle accidents victims that tested positive for covid postmortem.
    In order to push a vaccine for a disease should t we first establish how severe the threat is? You know before we shut down the economy, shut down schools, isolate granadma for the last 2 years of her life, and destroy 2 years of a child's education.

Are you really looking for a number? Or just being a wise guy?

In this whole thread there has been discussion about the dangers of the vaccine and attempts to find good data. No we don't have a number, but at least we didn't just make one up.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Can you give the number of people to die from Covid? A real number, not the cooked number on the books counting motorcycle accidents victims that tested positive for covid postmortem.
    In order to push a vaccine for a disease should t we first establish how severe the threat is? You know before we shut down the economy, shut down schools, isolate grana for the last 2 years of her life, and destroy 2 years of a child's education.

Are you really looking for a number? Or just being a wide guy?

In this whole thread there has been discussion about the dangers of the vaccine and attempts to find good data. No we don't have a number, but at least we didn't just make one up.

Yes, I am looking for the number that have died from the vaccine. If you claim it’s unsafe I want proof. Otherwise STFU.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    How many people killed by Covid vaccine is the question.
    Where do you think they got those numbers? VAERS! Now in actuality, they stopped the "Swine Flu" vaccination at around 30 deaths. The 53 number was after the vaccination had stopped.

Now I never heard of VAERS until I started researching the current vaccine, but obviously it's been around for quite some time.
    I've also read of many reports disappearing or never being accepted in the first place. There are many people downloading the separate reports and noticing that over the months many that had data one day, had no data within weeks. That to me sounds like the CDC is deliberately deleting data.

You can take the number that the CDC has in VAERS and give the best estimate at 10 times the number as shown, or give it at worst estimate as shown at 100 times, but you aren't going to get a proof positive number of actual deaths. Even the number 53 in 1976 is only the number reported.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    It's impossible to get a number. Anyone with a lick of sense knows why. What we can see is a lot of adverse reactions and health complications from healthy people that took the vaccine. That's enough for me to be cautious and not risk it considering Covid doesn't affect me.

So sir, if you can't prove the vaccine is safe, then STFU as you put it.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I was one of those reporters to VAERS but where is the proof the vaccine is unsafe and has killed people? Is there proof or is this all BS?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Have you even tried looking? Or are you waiting for Dr. Fauci to state it's unsafe? Good luck there.
    I am waiting for you to provide the figures to support your claims. You and a small group insist the vaccine is a killer but don't support the claims. As they say, put up or shut up.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    For the 'true vac believers' - have a gander of the post jab problems suffered by members here who've had serious side effects they're still being plagued by...but you probably think they're exaggerating or outright lying because you wannna BELIEVE...and trust the government who only have your best interests at heart...uh-huh, and your check is in the mail...

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Yes, I am looking for the number that have died from the vaccine. If you claim it’s unsafe I want proof. Otherwise STFU.
    I just found it on the CDC website,

1776 dead from the vaccine.

Sorry it took me so long. Is there anything else I can do for you today?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I am waiting for you to provide the figures to support your claims. You and a small group insist the vaccine is a killer but don't support the claims. As they say, put up or shut up.
    Okay, you can make you're claims based on no evidence and no research yet belittle any data I post as BS. If you want to keep your head buried in the sand, be my guest.

I also have stated in past posts to not take what I post as proof, do your own research, but you ignore that. I am not going to produce bodies as proof positive if that's what you're getting at.

Top Bottom