How many have died from Covid Vaccine

gll

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 22, 2016
Here's the thing - by using forged documents, you immediately cede the moral high-ground, and actually play into a longer-term...'adversarial' strategy (i.e. their argument is legitimized, you're now the "bad guy").

Just refuse to play.
Agreed...

It was mostly a joke, except for the part about they couldn't really tell if I got the jab, cause I could still get covid either way.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sep 27, 2017
Boerne
Something to consider re: vax cards. Those are federal forms/records (stamped CDC at the top). Falsifying one if those things is a fed felony, punishable by 5 years in prison. When you go for the jab, you are required to submit info that will allow .gov to charge your insurer for the vax. Very easily proven if falsified.

In this environment, the last thing I’d do is set myself up for an easy felony conviction. I’d rather find a doc that will state it’s not medically advisable to get the jab.

MTA89

308 SUPREMACIST
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
Something to consider re: vax cards. Those are federal forms/records (stamped CDC at the top). Falsifying one if those things is a fed felony, punishable by 5 years in prison. When you go for the jab, you are required to submit info that will allow .gov to charge your insurer for the vax. Very easily proven if falsified.

In this environment, the last thing I’d do is set myself up for an easy felony conviction. I’d rather find a doc that will state it’s not medically advisable to get the jab.
I didnt know this. Good info and ty for sharing

tonyt79

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 4, 2017
Lavon

I could be wrong but I only know a few people that got the jab, but I didn’t hear anything about official documents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jan 13, 2017
Jarrell TX, United States
You see that top right part where it says CDC that makes it an official government document. And before we all get crazed over my personal information. It's not a big deal to me. It's all been stolen before multiple times and I've openly given my first and last on this forum many times. I don't hide behind some false sense of anonymity.

1627798860540.png

LaborLawPaul

TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 16, 2021
North Texas

LaborLawPaul

TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 16, 2021
North Texas

I agree. However, I do find it interesting that most of us are still playing by their rules.

Last edited:

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud