• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Been there. Doesn’t have deaths caused by vaccine.

Granted, just because an entry is there, it doesn’t mean it was the cause.

So however, despite the fact that there are 10 times the number of entries for this year, and thousands of examples to go through you don’t think there are ANY deaths here that are caused by the vaccines? Or bad side effects that are life altering?

If your cognitive dissonance is this high, no one here can help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    which is just as valid as all the times you cite the "covid deaths" which include died with covid and assumed to be covid. Glad you finally recognize your fallacy.
    Correct too. My data is no better than yours. I agree with you on that. Therefore we can not make a judgement on the safety or lack of safety of the vaccine as we don't have accurate data. Therefore we each have to make a judgement on our own as to whether to take the vaccine.
    So if a healthy person eats peanuts, has a severe anaphylactic response and passes away, peanut is not the cause? Interesting.
    Whatever goes on the death certificate is what they use. In this case I would agree with you but who knows, maybe he choked on the peanut. But when it comes to a bunch of old people getting the shot and subsequently dying, it may not be cause and effect. People die all the time. If you get the vaccine and break your arm is it caused by the vaccine? Maybe.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Granted, just because an entry is there, it doesn’t mean it was the cause.

So however, despite the fact that there are 10 times the number of entries for this year, and thousands of examples to go through you don’t think there are ANY deaths here that are caused by the vaccines? Or bad side effects that are life altering?

If your cognitive dissonance is this high, no one here can help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Actually I do think there are deaths caused by the vaccine, what I don't know are the percentage caused by the vaccine. Therefore an intelligent person must make their own decision on whether it is safer to do nothing or get vaccinated. Pretty much what we have to do for every vaccine. Or everything we do in life. In my youth I flew helicopters, I know risk taking very well.
    The problem with posters here seems to be (by implication) that the vaccine is not safe. They may be right or not. Many of the sources used are extremely questionable. Decide on your own. If we used intuition alone, by reports (which may not be accurate) the sickest hospitalizations we are seeing now are non-vaccinated individuals but again the data comes from the CDC. If true, intuitively though we should get the vaccine.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I would ask which doctors are quack doctors, but then that would be coming from a guy that wants to argue he sees no safety concerns in a vaccine that has more safety concerns then all the vaccines of the past 30 years. Now is that evidence that all those adverse events were actually from the vaccine? No, but in the past they would have stopped and evaluated the problem, but today, it's full steam ahead.

If the doctors at the WHO, CDC & NIH are your only credible sources you'll accept, by all means, follow their recommendations and be done with it.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Actually I do think there are deaths caused by the vaccine, what I don't know are the percentage caused by the vaccine. Therefore an intelligent person must make their own decision on whether it is safer to do nothing or get vaccinated. Pretty much what we have to do for every vaccine. Or everything we do in life. In my youth I flew helicopters, I know risk taking very well.
    The problem with posters here seems to be (by implication) that the vaccine is not safe. They may be right or not. Many of the sources used are extremely questionable. Decide on your own. If we used intuition alone, by reports (which may not be accurate) the sickest hospitalizations we are seeing now are non-vaccinated individuals but again the data comes from the CDC. If true, intuitively though we should get the vaccine.
    False dichotomy, as getting the jab, or doing nothing aren't the only options...

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    If the doctors at the WHO, CDC & NIH are your only credible sources you'll accep.

Does anyone, rotor this includes you, believe these agencies will tell the truth?

Rotor, do you honestly think the information to answer you question of " how many have died" is even being provided?

You seem to be hung up on the title of this thread. It's more of a rhetorical question used to frame the discussion.

Have you any pertinent information regarding the safety of the vaccine? Either for or against, I'd like to read it.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Does anyone, rotor this includes you, believe these agencies will tell the truth?

Rotor, do you honestly think the information to answer you question of " how many have died" is even being provided?

You seem to be hung up on the title of this thread. It's more of a rhetorical question used to frame the discussion.

Have you any pertinent information regarding the safety of the vaccine? Either for or against, I'd like to read it.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk
    Intelligent conversation. No, I don't believe any of the sources and I don't have any true numbers because I don't believe the sources either. Therefore we all must decide for ourselves what we think is the right thing to do. Empirically to me it looks like getting the vaccine is the right thing to do as I have been getting them my entire life and reviewing the mechanism of action of the messenger RNA vaccines looks very promising vs how they make the flu vaccine and many of the live attenuated vaccines. Since I have already made that choice and actually is one of the VAERS posters the issue for me is over. I don't believe in the Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin and other health food remedies. I might add that I don't believe in the ReliefFactor idiocy either but that is a different topic and obviously a profitable one for the company pushing it.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    You don't have to believe in the other options for them to be options for other people... I don't believe in the jab, but I still see it as an option, just not for me...

I really hope the jab works out for you in the long run, as well as it has worked out for you in the short run...

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    You don't have to believe in the other options for them to be options for other people... I don't believe in the jab, but I still see it as an option, just not for me...

I really hope the jab works out for you in the long run, as well as it has worked out for you in the short run...
    So do I. And I have a draw full of hydroyquinine, zinc and erythromycin that a physician friend sent me.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Here's a video on the making of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Now I'm not going to make claims of undeniable PROOF, for I don't understand everything that is mentioned, but I do understand the gist of it. None of what I have posted have I claimed undeniable proof, just fuel for thought. It's my belief that if these vaccines were as safe as claimed, then there wouldn't be the need to censor or hide evidence, and I certainly don't trust China as it seems Pharma is to trust.

• Wow
    Reactions: gll

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Here's a video on the making of the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines. Now I'm not going to make claims of undeniable PROOF, for I don't understand everything that is mentioned, but I do understand the gist of it. None of what I have posted have I claimed undeniable proof, just fuel for thought. It's my belief that if these vaccines were as safe as claimed, then there wouldn't be the need to censor or hide evidence, and I certainly don't trust China as it seems Pharma is to trust.

My virus software blocks me from Timtruth.com where this video originates. So you believe this is truth and proves your point and you don't think the drug companies know the sequences for the different strains out there. Like they don't know what delta is vs the original. Hmm. So be it.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My virus software blocks me from Timtruth.com where this video originates. So you believe this is truth and proves your point and you don't think the drug companies know the sequences for the different strains out there. Like they don't know what delta is vs the original. Hmm. So be it.
    Do you even read anyone's posts before genuflecting to your biases?

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Intelligent conversation. No, I don't believe any of the sources and I don't have any true numbers because I don't believe the sources either. Therefore we all must decide for ourselves what we think is the right thing to do. Empirically to me it looks like getting the vaccine is the right thing to do as I have been getting them my entire life and reviewing the mechanism of action of the messenger RNA vaccines looks very promising vs how they make the flu vaccine and many of the live attenuated vaccines. Since I have already made that choice and actually is one of the VAERS posters the issue for me is over. I don't believe in the Ivermectin, hydroxychloroquin and other health food remedies. I might add that I don't believe in the ReliefFactor idiocy either but that is a different topic and obviously a profitable one for the company pushing it.
    How long is a reasonable time to wait to get the "real" numbers. How long does it normally take?

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    There was a 'report' when wuhan got started that they destroyed the actual virus and just released the RNA sequence of it. US used a program to find reasonable solutions. Its a database of all known chemicals and an algorithm that 'tests' combinations to 'see' results.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    There was a 'report' when wuhan got started that they destroyed the actual virus and just released the RNA sequence of it. US used a program to find reasonable solutions. Its a database of all known chemicals and an algorithm that 'tests' combinations to 'see' results.
    Much of that is what was on that video.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom