• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    My forecast is that once the numbers of voluntary vaccination get really flat (which is coming soon), any organization receiving Federal funding is going to have to require mandatory vaccination of all employees. This will be a financial challenge for Texas, but not one that is insurmountable, while for 90% of the other states, it will be almost complete compliance.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    My forecast is that once the numbers of voluntary vaccination get really flat (which is coming soon), any organization receiving Federal funding is going to have to require mandatory vaccination of all employees. This will be a financial challenge for Texas, but not one that is insurmountable, while for 90% of the other states, it will be almost complete compliance.
    Vaccinations have flattened out, that's why the shaming and mandatory vaccinations are coming about. That's why De Blasio came out and said that the voluntary period is over.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    We are being told what to do by satanist. I believe now more than ever many politicians worship evil. The vaccine does two things: acts as a kill shot to some and is the scare tactic needed to “let me see your papers”.

The democrats have done everything to mimic the actions of many dictatorships from past.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Kind of a crazy clown world when almost everything Alex Jones has been ranting about since the 90’s is playing out as truth, ain’t it? View attachment 268921
    The Bible has held the Mark of the beast prediction for how many thousand's of years?

100% mandatory vaccination compliance goes eerily together with the Great Reset.

Tin foil hat off now;)

Tactical Panda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 30, 2019
    DFW
    Kind of a crazy clown world when almost everything Alex Jones has been ranting about since the 90’s is playing out as truth, ain’t it?
    Better batten down the hatches. Them gorilla/pig hybrid soldiers gonna be knocking on yo door next looking for all them guns you lost in a boating accident.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    We are being told what to do by satanist. I believe now more than ever many politicians worship evil. The vaccine does two things: acts as a kill shot to some and is the scare tactic needed to “let me see your papers”.

The democrats have done everything to mimic the actions of many dictatorships from past.
    Damn straight, brother.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I've wondered if the Chinese manufactured this virus and in doing so did they find out it was more deadly when it infected older people (as in found out long before the pandemic). They have about 1.4 billion of people and my bet is their government would not mind losing a great many of them to a disease that would mostly kill older folks. They already limit families to one child to control their population. I have had conversations, with several Chinese who have immigrated to the USA on that exact subject.Tey all agreed that the government of China enforces that law ruthlessly. The thing is though, with as many people capable of reproduction in their population, it is not working.

They also are happy to place people into concentration camps as they currently do in the Xinjiang internment camps, in which it has been estimated they have imprisoned over 100,000 folks. My guess is others have just vanished. They have little regard for anything except what suits themselves, (themselves being those in powner).

From what I have seen of history that has involved China, I would not put it past them to order the release of the virus, all the while believing (or living under the fantasy that) it would kill only the old or at least that the old aged would be the great majority of the victims. Of course, that is just me wondering but then again - from just about day one of the Novel Corona Virus appearing in the USA - I also wondered if the disease was an Army of the 12 Moneys moment in as much as I thought maybe the virus was a purposefully engineered bio-weapon created in the Wuhan lab that somehow got out. While I was considered way off the tracks by many for that, it seems many more seem to accept the possibility of that as being a probability today.

I've had the virus. It was not fun, it was scary and it was pretty debilitating for about 2.5 weeks and I felt the effects for about the next 2 months (never felt like that so long after the flu). I was one of the lucky ones - I knew a few folks who died from it. When the so called experts still recommended the vaccine for those who had already been infected, I got the Moderna version - two shots. I have not turned into a zombie nor a democrat yet. I hope to never get it again and look at it this way - if they had developed a vaccine that they expected to kill people, it would not benefit the drug companies more than in the very short term financially and then would decimate them in the long term because no one would ever trust them to make any new drug that was beneficial ever again. Even if the government had granted them immunity, political pressure put on politicians possibly would have them later cancel that immunity - you can bet on it because most politicians are wussies. As for me, I'd take a new and improved version if they developed one and if they thought it would help the previously infected.

Anyway, I am looking forward to my next flu shot because damn, I don't want to be a corona virus survivor only to wind upn smitten by the flu.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I say the true dictator is Soros
    I haven't found much on Soros as it relates to COVID or the vaccine, not to say he doesn't have anything to add. Bill Gates on the other hand, seems to relate just about everywhere. Good thing he's a doctor...... Oh wait! he's a college drop out and wasn't even studying medicine, my mistake.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    0.000007 of vaxed have passed away, mostly older but what underlying conditions we DON'T KNOW.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    You act like this insight is somehow profound and unexpected. Virtually all diseases are more deadly when infecting the elderly.
    Yes, it would be profound; if they engineered it to kill the old and not the young (or even merely discovered by chance it had much more deadly effect on the old) and they then released it purposefully toward that end. I must say, with all due respect, you missed the point, the point that I thought would have been obvious, that such would be genocide of their elderly population and that indeed would be extremely profound. I also must point out, with all due respect, you are dead wrong when you in essence say that virtually all diseases are more deadly for the elderly than the young. All it takes is a bit of homework to find out that does not hold water.

Broad generalizations are often wrong and that one most certainly is not correct. Common diarrhea can and often does kill infants (source). Malaria is deadly among children (same source as the last one). The flu can be deadly for young children (source). Yes very old adults die at a higher rate than children as far as I am aware but the flu is still potentially deadly for very young children - more so than it is for children over 5 and more so than Covid-19 (source). Covid-19 seems not to be as deadly as is the flu for toddler and infants. Many diseases are more prone to kill or maim infants than adults due to the differences in physiology of children as compared to adults (source). Strep throat is more common in children than adults (source) and strep can be deadly, I know because my sister almost died from it when it spread to throughout her body (sepsis) and to her kidneys when she was a young child. Parainfluneza has the highest death rate among very young children (source). Pertussis is a disease that can be potentially fatal to children (about 1% of the infected die from it and others have very serious related health conditions - source); yet, it is almost unheard of for adults to die from it or even wind up hospitalized due to it. Diphtheria can be fatal to 20% of adults over 40 but also to 20% of children under 5 (source). Covid-19, on the other hand has been found to be most deadly in folks over 65 and much more deadly to those over 85. In fact it has been found to be 600 times more deadly to the elderly over 85 years of age than it is to those in the 18-29 year old age group (the control group in the source study if I read the data right - source). It is much less deadly to young children, they are less than 1x as likely to die from it than the 18-29 year old control group and thus are hundreds of times less like than elderly adults. Yes, that is quite unexpected and if you think not - show me the data that supports your claim that virtually all diseases are more likely to kill elderly adults and then show me data where the elderly are 600 times more likely to die from other diseases as they are with Covid-19 as compared to young kids with it. To me, the difference in death rates seems quite significant especially if it was expected to be used for population control. Has Fauci ever explained why he in essence allegedly said the gain of function study on Covid-19 was worth the risk of a pandemic?

My wondering, far fetched as it may seem (but then we are talking about extremists - the Chinese government), in that regard is: Was it engineered to be more deadly for elderly adults (or was it discovered by chance to be so) and was it then purposefully released toward that end - killing off elderly adults while the young were expected to survive for the most part! Also, I wonder if it was solely caused by the Chinese or if by the Chinese with assistance from the USA like the CDC or Fauci for the purpose of world population control? So, yes, if that is the case, then that would be extremely profound and I would not put it past the Chinese government (or even past American ultra leftists) to attempt something like that. Note, I am not saying that such happened but I sure as heck am wondering about it and think it deserves a darned thorough investigation to determine the true cause of this disease that spread worldwide and killed millions but that the Chinese gave out very little information about whn many indications are it originated in China at the Wuhan lab..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom