• ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    r,

Still...?

You know there's a number of us 'informed' about this toxin, but sure, exercise your 1stA - promote getting the poison...you poor misinformed lamb...I know you mean well...you're not helping your fellow man...
    Capitol Armory ad

Reactions: gll

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    If you're going to get so defensive about what you wrote (whether you are repeating someone else or not), don't post it.
    What a shitty response. You accuse me of something that someone else brought up and then I am defensive while you are just stupid.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    ok status update. 6 hours after I got the shot I started feeling like SHIT. Muscle cramps, then a nasty fever, headache etc. I had chills worse than Ive ever had before last night. 24 hours later I feel like I have a hangover from hell, but better.
    In Sci-fi movies that's what always happens before you turn into... something else...

Tommorrow, you may be a Democrat!

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    In Sci-fi movies that's what always happens before you turn into... something else...

Tommorrow, you may be a Democrat!
    I've been asking all my coworkers if they got to choose their new mutant super power? Or was it a random thing?

Normally crack this joke when they complain about the side effects.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    I wonder if there is a black market where I can get certified without actually getting the jab? Who would know (except me and the certifier), since even if I really got the jab, I could still get Covid?
    Here's the thing - by using forged documents, you immediately cede the moral high-ground, and actually play into a longer-term...'adversarial' strategy (i.e. their argument is legitimized, you're now the "bad guy").

Just refuse to play.

Top Bottom