• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    How do you now feel about President Joe Biden?

".......Joe Biden is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life."

ok smartass, what the **** does that have to do with this? Let me remind you something

1. Biden didn't push to have the vaccine pushed through so quickly Trump did
    2. Biden didn't work with the companies that are producing the vaccine Trump did
    3. Biden didn't authorize the FDA to remove normal testing constraints Trump did

So again, what the **** does the fact I don't like Biden have to do with the vaccine or me getting it.

1628177594653.png

Read that first one, it's pretty important. You people treat these politicians as deities and devils and they're not. They're (wo)men. They're human. You should start acting like it and get the stick out of your ass when it comes to ME and MY FREEDOM and LIBERTY to make MY OWN fucking decisions.

I'll reiterate. You folks (ultra conservatives) are as bad as the leftists. You'd line people up for firing squads or gas chambers if they were on the wrong side of your political ideology. FUCKING DISGUSTING.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    kDr8jd1.jpg

A few problems with that picture.

First, that’s not at all how you add up percentages.

Second, if the death rate was anywhere near those numbers I would know a lot of dead people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    A few problems with that picture.

First, that’s not at all how you add up percentages.

Second, if the death rate was anywhere near those numbers I would know a lot of dead people.

As far as I can tell, you request this info with parameters that you set. Vaccine, reactions, age, etc; then VAERS sends this info. Still trying to see if I can get a request sent. The date and format of what I posted is all correct. Here's the request center, just trying to figure out the layout that was used,. You can request it several different ways to be sent. https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=08191DF623AEAF61C8A23652F784

Hmmm, I guess someone faked the VAERS CDC info or CDC VAERS is wrong? I tried to g directly to CDC and dig around for a while but I couldn't track the updated VAERS info. If you could, post it if you find it.

These numbers can be found and plugged in, just looking for real numbers if you got them. No one benefits from fake numbers.'

Also, did you look at anything on that site? You think the whole site is fake? Hard to know what to believe on this whole deal.

Here's some links for those that might want to read people's testimonies on adverse reactions.

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hmmm, I guess someone faked the VAERS CDC info or CDC VAERS is wrong? I tried to g directly to CDC and dig around for a while but I couldn't track the updated VAERS info. If you could, post it if you find it.

These numbers can be found and plugged in, just looking for real numbers if you got them. No one benefits from fake numbers.'

Also, did you look at anything on that site? You think the whole site is fake? Hard to know what to believe on this whole deal.

Here's some links for those that might want to read people's testimonies on adverse reactions.

I didn’t look for accurate numbers. Just noticed those looked kind of fishy. Also didn’t check the site.

I would probably question what else was on the site though. Nothing worse than posting something up and some lefty coming by to prove it’s wrong, giving them the appearance of credibility for whatever fecal matter they spew next.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I didn’t look for accurate numbers. Just noticed those looked kind of fishy. Also didn’t check the site.

I would probably question what else was on the site though. Nothing worse than posting something up and some lefty coming by to prove it’s wrong, giving them the appearance of credibility for whatever fecal matter they spew next.

Thing is, I've noticed a lot of stats that look fishy on some of the government sites.

Reactions: gll

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

No, I hear you. I would just like to get the numbers. I posted a link to where the info is derived and sent from.....the VAERS section of the CDC. VAERS is the adverse vaccine reporting site so, don't really know what to say, especially when the date of the last update is correct, format is correct.

It's kind of like FB removing sited info from the CDC because it didn't fit their narrative at the time.

Okay, I asked the site to provide the parameters it set for the request because there are so many to choose from. Hopefully they can provide them and I can send another request to confirm it or not.

Seems like all info is crap lately.

Last edited:

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Just so people know, those are the numbers of serious adverse reactions and what the percentages of those reactions broken down. They are not the number vaccinated and how many reactions from the vaccinated. I think some might get confused by that. Those are total reported adverse reactions as of 7/23.

I'm afraid some might have read it as adverse reactions from the 18,561 vaccinated. It is 18,561 adverse reactions reported, and then how those reactions break down with the 18,561.

This would explain why you're not seeing people drop all around you from the vaccine, VAERS is the reporting agency. First, you have to know someone that was affected first, because that is what this report is.

If you have a report that shows a different number of adverse reactions, please provide it because is the only agency I know that collects this information.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Just so people know, those are the numbers of serious adverse reactions and what the percentages of those reactions broken down. They are not the number vaccinated and how many reactions from the vaccinated. I think some might get confused by that. Those are total reported adverse reactions as of 7/23.

I'm afraid some might have read it as adverse reactions from the 18,561 vaccinated. It is 18,561 adverse reactions reported, and then how those reactions break down with the 18,561.

This would explain why you're not seeing people drop all around you from the vaccine, VAERS is the reporting agency. First, you have to know someone that was affected first, because that is what this report is.

If you have a report that shows a different number of adverse reactions, please provide it because is the only agency I know that collects this information.
    True, There also could be some that come from a flu vaccine. But then as said before, per the CDC, only 1% to 10% adverse events are reported, and overwhelmingly reported by medical personnel. It's hard to estimate whom are compelled to file and whom are compelled not to file. You or your family member can file, but honestly who thinks of that when they're sick, or what family member will think to make a report when a person dies?

Keep in mind it's not all about deaths. It's also about life altering effects.

We now know that what was reported as COVID deaths, are now, at least for a majority, were deaths with COVID. Meaning that most had other health problems leading to their death. That's probably why it hit the elderly harder. Obesity is also a factor.

When do we get to the point where vaccines are deemed unsafe? When we surpass the deaths of those that actually died from COVID?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.

That makes a lot more sense.

Thanks

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    When do we get to the point where vaccines are deemed unsafe? When we surpass the deaths of those that actually died from COVID?
    They pulled the swine flu vaccine after 25 to 50 deaths. (depending on which expert is talking). We KNOW the patent holders (federal government bureaucrats) are hiding deaths. VAERS deaths are at 12,000 and at least one expert has testified that this number has been rigged down by a factor of NINE. Insiders believe there are 10 other hidden, federal tracking databases. The true number of deaths is likely in the hundreds of thousands in the US alone. Millions have been injured with a long, long list of injuries such as permanent heart damage, autoimmune disorders, neurological symptoms like complete paralysis, clotting, loss of limbs and skin disease. Many scientists and experts have stated that the jabbed will ALL be dead in 10 years and most in 3.

The PCR tests give false positives. These tests cannot distinguish between covid and influenza. Even the corrupt CDC has announced the tests should no longer be used, but are allowing it for some reason until the end of this year. Why? Neither can the doctors distinguish between ordinary flu and pneumonia and CV19. We have no idea what is really causing illness.

Yet still, the pushers are willing to devastate our health care system by terminating employees unwilling to accept genetic manipulation.

Study after study has demonstrated effective treatments from over a dozen different off patent drugs. Yet most hospitals do nothing but what is almost guaranteed to kill their test subjects - hooking them up to a vent. They gleefully inject the killer spike proteins, collect federal covid cash from the corrupt federal government and look down their noses at anyone that calls them on their bullshit.

So, what does that tell us about the real goals of this project?

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    True, There also could be some that come from a flu vaccine. But then as said before, per the CDC, only 1% to 10% adverse events are reported, and overwhelmingly reported by medical personnel. It's hard to estimate whom are compelled to file and whom are compelled not to file. You or your family member can file, but honestly who thinks of that when they're sick, or what family member will think to make a report when a person dies?

Keep in mind it's not all about deaths. It's also about life altering effects.

We now know that what was reported as COVID deaths, are now, at least for a majority, were deaths with COVID. Meaning that most had other health problems leading to their death. That's probably why it hit the elderly harder. Obesity is also a factor.

I found a doctor that may prescribe Ivermectin (Stromectol) here in Texas. I submitted a request from him with stated intentions of taking it as a preventative. They have a 12-24 turnaround. The info is on FLCCC Alliance page.

I'm not really sure what to think on all of it. My grandmother of 95 contracted last year and did okay with it. My brother in law's friend got it at 32 and died from it. He was a paramedic in good health. My brother in law was all against the vaccine until that happened, he's a paramedic too. Everyone else that I know young, old, and in between faired just fine when they contracted it.

I thinks there's many things at work. They're conflating Covid19 numbers with people that die with it, and there's also the admitted flaw in the PCR tests that show they can have false positives for many other conditions or just false positives.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I found a doctor that may prescribe Ivermectin (Stromectol) here in Texas. I submitted a request from him with stated intentions of taking it as a preventative. They have a 12-24 turnaround. The info is on FLCCC Alliance page.

I'm not really sure what to think on all of it. My grandmother of 95 contracted last year and did okay with it. My brother in law's friend got it at 32 and died from it. He was a paramedic in good health. My brother in law was all against the vaccine until that happened, he's a paramedic too. Everyone else that I know young, old, and in between faired just fine when they contracted it.

I thinks there's many things at work. They're conflating Covid19 numbers with people that die with it, and there's also the admitted flaw in the PCR tests that show they can have false positives for many other conditions or just false positives.
    That's Great!

Another thing that's often overlooked is your immune system and how it functions. Most everything we have been told to do, although not saying that you shouldn't take precautions around those that you know to be sick, is contrary to how a healthy immune system functions. Certainly taking vitamins and minerals helps, but if you try to live in a sterile environment, you are not, in a way, exercising your immune system. Your immune system needs to be in contact with germs and sicknesses to learn to fight them off. I learned this, not just lately, but when I was told people need to sterilize everything in this pandemic. I believe it's possible that many who have died from COVID had their immune system compromised from over sterilizing and masks, not to mention distancing themselves from everyone.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    That's Great!

Another thing that's often overlooked is your immune system and how it functions. Most everything we have been told to do, although not saying that you shouldn't take precautions around those that you know to be sick, is contrary to how a healthy immune system functions. Certainly taking vitamins and minerals helps, but if you try to live in a sterile environment, you are not, in a way, exercising your immune system. Your immune system needs to be in contact with germs and sicknesses to learn to fight them off. I learned this, not just lately, but when I was told people need to sterilize everything in this pandemic. I believe it's possible that many who have died from COVID had their immune system compromised from over sterilizing and masks, not to mention distancing themselves from everyone.
    That's why I eat everything that drops on the floor lol but for real, I've often joked over the years that my immune system is a body builder because I don't always wash my hands before eating and such. You need some germs

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) is another supplement/compound that has been suggested as a propylactic and immune booster for Covid in combination with other supplements an treatments.

I began taking it 3 or 4 months before Covid surfaced, as a glutathione precursor and antioxidant suggested as something that might reduce my age spots. When Covid surfaced, and NAC was suggested as a propylactic, I kept taking it...

Last night, when I tried to reorder on Amazon, I learned that the FDA classed it a drug in May and began pushing to remove it from the supplement market. Amazon removed all listings. I did find a supplier on ebay...

Just another attempt to remove all the vaccine's competitors it seems...

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    That's why I eat everything that drops on the floor lol but for real, I've often joked over the years that my immune system is a body builder because I don't always wash my hands before eating and such. You need some germs
    I still remember a year or so after the soap companies came out with antibiotic soap. It was in the news and articles on the dangers of over use of antibiotic soaps. Yet for over a year we have been told, sterilize everything that you're not sure someone else may have touched.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    NAC (n-acetyl-l-cysteine) is another supplement/compound that has been suggested as a propylactic and immune booster for Covid in combination with other supplements an treatments.

I began taking it 3 or 4 months before Covid surfaced, as a glutathione precursor and antioxidant suggested as something that might reduce my age spots. When Covid surfaced, and NAC was suggested as a propylactic, I kept taking it...

Last night, when I tried to reorder on Amazon, I learned that the FDA classed it a drug in May and began pushing to remove it from the supplement market. Amazon removed all listings. I did find a supplier on ebay...

Just another attempt to remove all the vaccine's competitors it seems...
    I'm taking NAC too, getting it from Dr. Merritt now. I've also started getting meyers' cocktail IV's with a glutathione push at a local Nurse Practitioner clinic. https://www.integrativenaturalmedicalclinic.com/what-is-myers-cocktail-iv-therapy/ Mainly for allergies but I also discovered it also reduces joint pain. Quite a lot actually.

Top Bottom